THE VOODO TRIBE: CORE MEMBERS MENT JEST MED NES BONE

ETHREADZNY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

.....miss the days when EVERY highway was killed. the early 90's highway bombing era may verywell be forgotten in graff history. so interesting to just drive around and see who's doing what. tvt!!!!!!!!!!! .....memories(sniffle, sniffle) meeeemories!!!!

Guest cool christ

there's still people doing highways and it's nice to see, but it will never be what it was because of the number of people doing them... that looked very nice!

from at149st.com

HIGHWAYS

With increased pressure from the MTA bombing trains became more difficult. Writers discovered alternatives routes to fame. Though highways lacked the motility of trains they had the advantage of being exposed to hundreds of automobiles every day. From the beginning highway writing has consisted primarily of tags and black and silver throw ups or straight letters. OE and P13 started hitting NYC highways methodically early on. Other highway kings were COPE 2, PJ, TRAK, MED and FAYDE.

• 3 weeks later...

oh man.. i cant tell you how amped i used to get going up and down the west side highway.. tich tm7 full productions!!!! you know below the back to back JA fills were... ment jest off the sides of staircases.

med stars.. blinging.. before blinging was ..dare i say it "in vogue", i too never thought they could possibly clean it all.. dont get me wrong since then there has been attempts and also work put along the same area.. but not full productions..

it was crazy...new burners each week.

i moved to new york after the train period.. so i have to say that period.. the early nineties.. definitely inspired me.and still does.

Archived