Ireland (mostly Dublin)

bodice_ripper

i dont understand why everytime i post a piece it brings a big debate :S list the things that make it a shit piece,besides lack of colour,i am modest,i know im nuthin special,but i certainly ament toy,ive devoted the most part of two years to constantly sketchin so dont tell me i need to get skcetchin,and due to serious lack of funds i paint maybe 4 times a year so sorry if im not a king yet.fat controller...just shhhhh.anyways,theres no talkin to most of you,ye all know better,so ill drop it.:)

sorry for the shit talk everyone,more flicks!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i dont understand why everytime i post a piece it brings a big debate :S list the things that make it a shit piece,besides lack of colour,i am modest,i know im nuthin special,but i certainly ament toy,ive devoted the most part of two years to constantly sketchin so dont tell me i need to get skcetchin,and due to serious lack of funds i paint maybe 4 times a year so sorry if im not a king yet.fat controller...just shhhhh.anyways,theres no talkin to most of you,ye all know better,so ill drop it.:)

sorry for the shit talk everyone,more flicks!

its neat enogh but the letters arent nice

how about people paint and take flicks.

but rather than post them straight away wait for someone else to post them up.

its a small city.

no need for everything to beon the internet an hour after its done

I don't agree with that Tae.

If you paint a piece, take a photo and then lash it up whenever. If someone has painted a decent piece I'd like to see it, I certainly can't make it round to all the spots in Dublin, want to rely on others to post my shit or possibly see flicks of the pieces that get gone over a week after they've been painted. I doubt many people on this forum would have seen the two pieces above if I hadn't posted them either. Not having a go at you, just making a point.

I don't agree with that Tae.

If you paint a piece, take a photo and then lash it up whenever. If someone has painted a decent piece I'd like to see it, I certainly can't make it round to all the spots in Dublin, want to rely on others to post my shit or possibly see flicks of the pieces that get gone over a week after they've been painted. I doubt many people on this forum would have seen the two pieces above if I hadn't posted them either. Not having a go at you, just making a point.

++1

spok if you dont want abuse post in the toy thread and youll be told there how to change your piece and improve it,

if anyone posts toy stuff in here there going to get abuse thats just the way it goes

please keep quiet,your constant moaning is annoying

Archived