Ireland (mostly Dublin)

bodice_ripper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yes i am talking to you, those "euro style lines" are a form of shading called hatching, its a technique thats been around for years well before it was used by writers, do your homework, fuck sake

actually, in hatching, the lines should vary in length, thickness, and spacing to give an illusion of depth, weight and light (as in an etching). These lines are near uniform in size, and place in a repetative sequence, in order to produce a pattern. its not hatching.

Jude, TNR, BA (Hons) Fine Art :D

element thirty:thats what i said isnt it?the lines in the 3d,what would you call them?you only see them on euro pieces so shurrup.

melt:was that directed at me?:S

If you were doing good euro shit we'd notice but talking loads about a shit piece doesnt make it good.

im not gna talk shit to melt,sick writer,but you need to do your homework man,thats not crosshatching ATALL!crosshatching is completely different,the things in my piece are just a thing done in eurostyle,ive never seen them anywhere else.and fat controller,h5,your a fool,cos its not a shit piece.anyone who knows there shit would agree.

also apologies for the double post,wont let me delete :S

im not gna talk shit to melt,sick writer,but you need to do your homework man,thats not crosshatching ATALL!crosshatching is completely different,the things in my piece are just a thing done in eurostyle,ive never seen them anywhere else.and fat controller,h5,your a fool,cos its not a shit piece.anyone who knows there shit would agree.

name one thing about that ohio piece that you honestly think makes it a good piece. because honestly I cant see one reason why anyone would think its anything to give "headmelt" lip about. He was rocking that style over 2 years ago.

remember we are all toys until we are told otherwise by someone who knows what they are talking about.

so take it from me spok. you are a toy and so are alot of people who post on this.

don't think for a second that i think im not. you need to pay your dues, respect those ahead of you and adopt a bit of modesty. cop on and keep your mouth shut when appropriate.

crosshatching/hatching/ basket weaving... who cares its over done now and boring.

Im a fool?

Im not the one who posted a disgusting piece and talked aload of shit about a feature in your piece that means absolutely fuck all because you had to enlighten us about it before we even noticed it , not that its any good ,

its a stupid fuckin arguement, il stand corrected as i do not have a degree in fine art nor would i want one, i wasnt trying to draw attention to what those lines are called i was just shocked by the euro style comment, look im not on here to e bully anyone or anything like that but i will call a spade a spade if someone is making statements like "anyone who knows there shit would agree because its a fucking wack piece, you young guns need to loose the big heads and get sketching

Archived