Ireland (mostly Dublin)

bodice_ripper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by mosthatedon

whats up ireland,, im a writer from the usa and im will be here for about two weeks, i would love to get up with some irish heads, im in roundstone right now but ill be headed to galway and to dublin next week, if any one would be interested in painting a wall or hittin up some books let me know and we can try and meet up..... peace.........

fuckbsuh

yeah when you come to dublin go to all-city records in crow street temple bar.. they are the paint suppliers..you'll meet writers in there

or get me at this email itstheone@gmail.com and we can sort somethin...

Originally posted by mosthatedon

whats up ireland,, im a writer from the usa and im will be here for about two weeks, i would love to get up with some irish heads, im in roundstone right now but ill be headed to galway and to dublin next week, if any one would be interested in painting a wall or hittin up some books let me know and we can try and meet up..... peace.........

fuckbsuh

WHATS YOUR EMAIL

• 3 weeks later...

:l arce jude very dope i love huge stompers ,.. i like to see ireland doing there there thing i lived in ireland for a little back in 1994 ,. and when i went to dublin i use to see tags on the ave's but im glad to see ireland is doing there thing and getting shine keep doing your things guys ..comming straight from central new jerz usa! when i come back to visit grandma il be sure to empty sum cans

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived