Ireland (mostly Dublin)

bodice_ripper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ah shut it you ya toy

he has a point that spot has gone to dogs because of fucking kiddies painting it

when they no its a spot for people from outside of ireland to paint when they come over

and stop telling people to shut up and get some respect

and fairplay noer your new shitz bumpin and 2k and teck your music saved my bleedin life

x

here in fairness i thought painting it at 3am would have been grand didnt think thered be a worker inside the train at that time i was careful to avoid cameras and shit too just unlucky. no need to start callin me a stupid little kid for gettin chased

fairplay hide,

for those who dont like it.....eat a dick mind your own fukin business paint were ever. here lads lets heat out the yard at clonsilla and connolly and inshicore an the chill train spots outside dublin.

hahahahahaha dopes.:lol:

dont delete your post hide dont mind just.

Had a bit of a 'mare painting today. Both possible one line cans I brought died on me. A bright yellow and a bright magenta, so not really overly happy with this piece. A can of orange would have suited the background far better too.

Fook it, was nice to try out this new style all this same...

smurfit_scie_low-res.jpg

Archived