THE IVO SUPER THREAD

IVO AKM KILLERZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by smeoo

DUBS..boys still got it...

Why thankyou smeoo. I saw some of your bombing on my recent trip to sydney, I just didnt get around to e-mailing you cause we were only there for four days and had overbooked ourselves by hooking up with skew, des, yesma and a few of the KOC lads as well. Some really bad shit went down while we were there as well, but nothing really needs to be gone into.

Hey dments, you should chill a little on the NECK cns style HWC matey, your other shit looks alright though!

IVO malaka, I gave you a call last sunday but no-one answered, all I got was that extremely informative answering machine thing, I will call you sometime this week, have you still got the paint I left down there? WE NEED TO DO THAT AGAIN, and we need to hook up fora dope wall peice somewhere.....hmmmm.....what if me and dares plus a few others came down that way to do some tracksides?

Originally posted by sevenemptybottles

IVO malaka, I gave you a call last sunday but no-one answered, all I got was that extremely informative answering machine thing, I will call you sometime this week, have you still got the paint I left down there? WE NEED TO DO THAT AGAIN, and we need to hook up fora dope wall peice somewhere.....hmmmm.....what if me and dares plus a few others came down that way to do some tracksides?

HEY CALL ME ON MONDAY SOMETIME,YES U R MORE THAN WELCOME TO COME DOWN AND DO SOME TRACKSIDES~~~~

Archived