THE IVO SUPER THREAD

IVO AKM KILLERZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/2819/jums_dahn_sayno.jpg'>

jums-dahn-sayno on a tangara through sydney~~~~

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/2819/blenda_01.JPG'>

blenda and method man~~~~

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/2819/dahn05.jpg'>

dahn mrs with a illegal trackside piece~~~~

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/2819/Scram01.jpg'>

scram tm in sydney~~~~:mexican:

Originally posted by Sonik3000

Wow, what a treat to see all this stuff. All these cool Aussie favorites like Pubes, Dorp, Fear, Dmote, Puzle... so much good stuff. It's funny, IVO, the more you've been pushing your stuff on line, the more I like it, particularly the more detailed wall pieces. Goodonya and thanks so much for sharing so much stuff that I'd otherwise never get to see....

Zombie is sooo super dope. I have some flicks somewhere of stuff of his from five years ago or so.... and I liked it then too.

sonik

yo sonik! cool,thanx heaps for the props...glad people are starting to realise i put alot of effort into all my fills etc...and i try and piece with different writers each week.i love this flik of u in nepal painting,cant remember what mag i saw it in though!:stretch:

Guest CosOneSke

Good One Dickhead

ye nice work ivo ya dickhead..........

two wrongs dont make a right you pathetic wanker...

The Marv, Kewda midsections, Zombe WC, Phal panel are all courtesy of TASKONE from sydney, taken from his personal collection......

..............youre an immature gronk ivo.

Originally posted by fatlaces

hey smeoo. where bouts in sydney is that daim/can2 production wall at??

The guy at iso's was telling us about it but we couldnt find it.

He said its in surry hills but we just got lost :P

..(going east) it's on the right hand side off cleveland st..one or two streets before the surry hills mall...

Re: Good One Dickhead

Originally posted by CosOneSke

ye nice work ivo ya dickhead..........

two wrongs dont make a right you pathetic wanker...

The Marv, Kewda midsections, Zombe WC, Phal panel are all courtesy of TASKONE from sydney, taken from his personal collection......

..............youre an immature gronk ivo.

GUESS WHAT DICKHEAD???? I TOOK A FEW FLIX WHILE 90% OF THOSE THAT TASK USED ARE MINE SO STOP YOUR WHINGING BECAUSE U R NOTHING BUT A TOY SUKA MALAKA....

'PAYBACKS A BITCH YA KNOW!':heated:

Originally posted by IVO AKM KILLERZ

yo sonik! cool,thanx heaps for the props...glad people are starting to realise i put alot of effort into all my fills etc...and i try and piece with different writers each week.i love this flik of u in nepal painting,cant remember what mag i saw it in though!:stretch:

Yo Ivo..

My first post has to be to give you a massive BIG UP for the supeer dope thread you have out up, been feelin the Aussie stuff for a while now.

what i like is the variety of styles evryone over your way rocks and especially Seiko and Pubes..Too much flava!!

Guest CosOneSke

eschay with nothing better to do....

ye just adding to the list of flicks posted up by IVO that were stolen from TaskOne from sydney...the amuse burner above was photographed by Task about a week ago, posted oin an aussie message board, and hence stolen by Ivo.

In response to your above post Ivo, you must have failed really fucken hard at maths at school because according to you 4 out of 10 is 90%...

man u are one retarded muthafucker if that maths makes sense to you.....get over your little whinging and bitching and grow the fuck up.

act your age fool.

Guest CosOneSke

Actually IVO, talkeing of maths, i just counted, Task used 4 of your flicks and you have posted 5 of his on here.

you probably didnt personally photograph each of the pieces he used whereas task did.

a bit hypocriticAL DONT YOU THINK??

Archived