SANTA CRUZ , CALIFORNIA...BILLS WHEELS

T.J-LAZER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fuck RBS! fuck sage fuck lost fuck klue fuck ahit and fuck you.......... fuck all the haters that try to get in my way............. you cant stop me. dont talk shit post filcks show me what your all about so a can burn you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by westside santacruz we rule

fuck RBS! fuck sage fuck lost fuck klue fuck ahit and fuck you.......... fuck all the haters that try to get in my way............. you cant stop me. dont talk shit post filcks show me what your all about so a can burn you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by westside santacruz we rule[/quote,

thats funny, what you write then, we always on the west side, so you come to watsonville if your down and whats your beef fag

fuck RBS! fuck sage fuck lost fuck klue fuck ahit and fuck you.......... fuck all the haters that try to get in my way............. you cant stop me. dont talk shit post filcks show me what your all about so a can burn you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by westside santacruz we rule

oh ya fuck you too :king: im getting used to you haters thanx.

Why dont you handle it in painting. wait you dont paint' date=' you scribble[/quote']

yay!

another pussy ass fagot... making a new profile just to talk shit...

god damn, you guys are gay...

just get of the forum.. no one cares what you hafe to say.

why whould cfa hack alsoe?

thats fuckn lame.

well i heard that cfa was surfing one day and also dropped in on them. this led to a pogo jump-off at the cfa beach house that resulted in a trajic ankle rolling caused by an empty bud ice 32..... but who knows thats just what i heard.

Why do you guys talk shit on a graff site? Are you guys gonna battle online or what? if you want to have drama online join myspace. keep it off the graff sites and keep it in the streets. some one reply with some shit talking so i can join the 12oz beef. peace

Archived