SANTA CRUZ , CALIFORNIA...BILLS WHEELS

T.J-LAZER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see people like to talk shit about others so let me go off fuck all those fools who cross my shit out jacls going to get a good beat down along with some other fools i heard that sigh got at me thats funny because i rember landing a whole lot of punches were he only hit me twice but for you shit talkers i well see sigh soon, fuck reso from salas and hcm from frisco, well im at it fuck all those fools who dissed my krew from live oak but we already got at you even the so called big names you know what time it is, props to goon for beating up cfa on his own you guys almost got blasted, props to vmk, my krew NGS cyfer dope, neper you know i got you, thanx 4 da post, props 2 ikso panda gets out soon, oh ya and all those northerners sockin up scraps,cfa og flix one, before all these toys got in, props saro you know how we roll, say somthing about me and how i write these shit i give a fuck and yes we like to jump people and we always roll straped so dont be stupid and try to pull shit on DA RBS SUKA FREE KREWS oh ya skan you doing your thing stay up, big fun one payme and gangstar lost stay high, i know we run shit but keep it cool and we keep it cool GRaff writers and thugs stay up. one

Archived