Would you be MAD??

ClueTwo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

as retarded as it sounds i get the same way as this guy... its like your mind gets uncontrolable and you cant help but think up these scenerios in your head of what could happen... and until the time she gets home you will be full of emotions like a motherfucker like anger frustration fear impatience etc. but then once you get to talk to her you find out everything is okay. im gonna tell you something homeboy the answer to your problem isnt always hiding it away. even though you dont want to sound like an obsessed controling boyfriend, TELL HER! tell her every fucking fear that is going through your head, and if she isnt guilty of anything she WONT get offended infact she will proubly be flattered that you think so high of her that she could have guys swarming on her. eventually when it comes down to it all you need is trust and communication i promise is you do this you will feel 10 times better.

~peace~

Originally posted by ToYs

as retarded as it sounds i get the same way as this guy... its like your mind gets uncontrolable and you cant help but think up these scenerios in your head of what could happen... and until the time she gets home you will be full of emotions like a motherfucker like anger frustration fear impatience etc. but then once you get to talk to her you find out everything is okay. im gonna tell you something homeboy the answer to your problem isnt always hiding it away. even though you dont want to sound like an obsessed controling boyfriend, TELL HER! tell her every fucking fear that is going through your head, and if she isnt guilty of anything she WONT get offended infact she will proubly be flattered that you think so high of her that she could have guys swarming on her. eventually when it comes down to it all you need is trust and communication i promise is you do this you will feel 10 times better.

~peace~

:idea: That is exactly what it came down to. I told her that it's uncontrollable for me to feel upset. I mean she's not an ugly chick so I feel that I have a reason to be concerned. I did talk to her about it, and I think it helped alot. I hate when some of these buttholes on here talk crap though. It just makes me realize that there are alot of shallow people out there.

Originally posted by ClueTwo602

:idea: That is exactly what it came down to. I told her that it's uncontrollable for me to feel upset. I mean she's not an ugly chick so I feel that I have a reason to be concerned. I did talk to her about it, and I think it helped alot. I hate when some of these buttholes on here talk crap though. It just makes me realize that there are alot of shallow people out there.

glad your mind is at ease bro

~peace~

Can I get a,

Woohoo...I'm kinda happy becuase she just called and said that she's not having a good time and she feels kinda sick. I know it's wrong for me to be happy over that, but for someone reason I just want to yell a big HELL YEAH! ...

Archived