joker

kodak

Guest KING OF HELL
Originally posted by Joker

Uh, because you're from Boston... Focus, man. Focus.

im tryin man...people and their stupidity are in cahoots against me...yeah. i said cahoots. well, i typed it anywho.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest platapie
Originally posted by Joker

Go line one of my pieces or do a throw-up over it. Lifes too short and hectic to be giving each other shit over opinions...

i am now your biggest fan, seriously. you just want peopel to paint and do it well you just dont care and i bow my hat to you, fo rwhatever its worth.

plats give you a high five, or high flipper or somthing.

Guest Dr. Doom

Joker BA's demeanor cracks me up! You even got Giant on here telling people the deal! Too much bickering over nothing! The whole Sleepy, Casper, Joker, Pookie, Borracho thing is retarded as fuck! There are gangsters that would fuck up any writer they see so they got a point there! Joker BA is ill! Always has been! Joker from Mexico is in another country and needs to put a 2 next to his name! 10 years ago no one on here would have known that there was another JOKER if it wasn't for the internet! So give it a rest and be glad for the fame that anyone has gotten off this damn thing!

Signing off it's your favorite "downloadable debater" ...............Doomilation!

Originally posted by KING OF HELL

im tryin man...people and their stupidity are in cahoots against me...yeah. i said cahoots. well, i typed it anywho.

shit like this makes me realize the writers I look up to so much

can still be normal down to earth people...and don't

only exist in the graffiti world i put them..

whatever..im lame..

Archived