•gimmie some music to download•

•nakone•

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by IDrinkSprite

typical cats

the pacifics

-------------

-------------

WHAT!........hell yeah,go download these 2 groups as soon as possible.....and then while you are at it......download some PRIME,GODFATHER DON,PERCEE-P,raw produce,all natural(or Capital D solo shit)........you'll have a nice selection of music.

first off . . .

if you're down with atmosphere/eyedea and the likes please check out HEIRUSPECS, shit is mad tight . . . live band on some tracks, funky as shit and hard fast rhyming . . .

next Suspicious Minds by Dee Dee Warwick

lastly there are two tracks that my boys made lately on www.breadandwater.ca . . . the page literally came out yesterday and is gonna be updated everyday . . .

Guest ctrl+alt+del

Did i mention Frou Frou??? I really want to start a thread on her. Shes got this amazing voice and the production on each track is amazing. itll make you feel really happy and upbeat. its still pretty hard to find many songs from her because the cd is only out in Euro so far, but you can get Breathe In off kazaa plus a few other tracks. Also, Badly Drawn Boy is awesome. Shining and Once Around The Block are stand out tracks. nak, im thinking based on your little "pure emotions" website, that youd really like these tracks. oh and hahaha, nice picture.

Archived