THE FIRST COMPLETE SCRIBBLE 2001 POST (BUT I NEED SOME HELP)

UndergroundEssentials

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

and comon mr ewok hm guy wats the deal with the caution background thang, it was cool in frisco and in germany with daim but cutting open a deer each time doesnt mean ya won, ewok dot com has to be the winner you fricken nanimously

actually, that caution background thing was there from the piece he painted over. i forget who did it. thats why it doesn't really fit around his peice.

i thought the jam was bad-ass. maybe i'm biased, but there was very little graf i didn't like ther, but i guess you can't please everyone.

------------------

Xasp.ta.mmwX

i guess a lot of these have probably been cleared up, but i don't feel like reading through it all. sorry for redundance.

first off, the "when" is modern and unknown #10 is me. #9 is seone. any confusion on that wall is understandable because rapes wrote all our names on it and his hand looks like wierd satanic textand is hard to read.

1.high (from a long time ago)

6. daze

7. sag

11. lewis

12. nekst

13. jasper

14, voice

15. swek

18. scream

19. i don't know either, but an awsome character nonetheless.

25/26. diets

that merz character, devious pink piece, high and sucio are all from past scribblejams.

------------------

Xasp.ta.mmwX

[This message has been edited by when1.0 (edited 09-17-2001).]

Archived