Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest sneak

ideas

Guest sneak

i just got myself a tv and video player for my room. now im needing help thinking of videos to get. i want to get bare classic vids. ill run u thru what i got already:

all the simpsons vids

gone in 60 secs

the rock

men in black

matrix

southpark the movie

Guest sneak

i did nato. it came on saturday. i done my piece and am goin to give it to a writer i no (opsa) whose gonna do one for me. then ill pass it on

nice shit in there btw

Guest Daddy_Screw

scarface,dirty hands I & II,superfly,wildstyle,reservor dogs,pulp fiction,hot lesbo action vols 1-6,the exorcist III, and all episodes ever made of 'martin', the funny ass sitcom.

Guest Retnilps

i dont know about you rage, but i enjoy watching my movie many times a month so dvd isnt so good after all, the more you play em the worse they look. talk about a scrath ruining a $30 dollar movie and you not being able to see it no more. plus i hate renting a dvd only to see half a movie then see it stutter and show green pixels all over my screen. i hate all dvds that are not my own.

Guest sneak
Originally posted by NATO

:king:

who sed i was talking bout you????

haha, joke nato, joke. even tho i wasnt expecting urs to be like that, i was pleasantly surprised!! what u think of the first one? u heard of opsa?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this