KIDS : The Movie

Docfifty

Originally posted by !CEBERG

i know when i saw it for the first time and everytime after that it blew me away. it might as well have been a documentary. i will watch this when im old and grey and just smile, right or wrong, ill still smile

shit i thought it Was a documentary the first time i saw it. shit hit real close to home.......

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by wREk OnE

shit i thought it Was a documentary the first time i saw it. shit hit real close to home.......

im at that point in my life right now where i gotta break outta that shell tho

i mean, ill never forget where i came from, but its like no matter how hard i try, i get sucked into that same old bullshit

an i know when im older im gonna miss this bullshit, and ill have memories and this movie to remind me who i am an how far ive come :lol:

CASPER:"Yo telly, your moms titties are nice yo"

TELLY: "look at this busted ass nigga"

CASPER: "I like my smell, it natural"

CASPER: "MMMMM ButterScotch!"

anyone else notice that when the guy is getting the shit beat out of him in the park that "casper the friendly ghost" song is playing in the background?:king:

Telly: "I'm a Mutha Fuckin Virgin Killa!!"

Telly is now on the show "The Wire" On HBO. He plays a man in and out of jail, diagnosed with the HIV virus. Some shit.

I thought is was a damn good movie that I can relate too. Its a reality check in about life.

RIP. Casper

because if you grew up in this enviroment it was a kick in the nuts to the sheer reality of life and how shit works out.

when i watched it it might as well have been me and my boys in the movie, and few movies bring out that in inner city kids, this was a movie that every "no good" kid could relate too

i know when i saw it for the first time and everytime after that it blew me away. it might as well have been a documentary. i will watch this when im old and grey and just smile, right or wrong, ill still smile

spot on, that's exactly how i felt when i watched it. skating around, doing drugs, robbing people, beating dudes up, fucking silly bitches....that was life. then i got old........

its not Gerdy... its girly...

This movie was to teach kids about sex ed. It was offten actually use in schools to demenstrate how stupid kids are. Its like beavis and butt head... they were made to satire the adolecent (make fun off) but for some reason the people that get made fun off in these shows are the ones that enjoy it the most. Maybe its cause they can relate? lol.

Well life in the gheto is ruff!

Guest whydontyudie
Originally posted by curse

yes! that shit is funny as hell. Ive never been to ny, is that what the subs are like?

no you dumbfucking retard

they all try to act that way, the kids on manhattan are more like that and the kids in brooklyn, queens, harlem, hells kitchen, etc etc

Originally posted by bigguy

Well life in the gheto is ruff!

they didnt live in "the ghetto" nor was it filmed in one

and nah it was made to prove a point as to where todays youth is, to point out how people are choosing to live their lifes, right or wrong, thats reality for some people, not to make fun of them. thats like me filming a basehead who goes out and does whatever to cop his next bag. it doesnt mean im makin fun of him cause he steals airconditioners out of peoples windows, its just reality

damn...

bbbbrbbrbbrbrbrbbrbrbrr#$@%$#@% (thats the sound of an airplane flying over your head)

Archived