Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
IDrinkSprite

whats the internet???

Recommended Posts

lets say the net had never been created..would you still be writing?would you be a big toy?would your style be diffrent?how many of you get help from the net,or started writing because of the shit you seen on the net?i honestly think if the internet never existed then there would be less toys.too many kids see graff on the net and think,"oh cool,i want all my friends to think im a bad ass so im gonna call myself a TaGgEr and tell everyone and maybe i will get all the girls".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i just realized something...

 

i would probally be out writing a lot more if it wasn't for the internet like i used to before it came about with it's popularity...

 

FUCK.

 

Peace.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Smart

I beat the internet... the end is hard.

 

 

No shit. Just remember up up down down left right left right B A select start.

 

Infinate lives helps alot.

 

CAPS hates me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Blank

i just realized something...

 

i would probally be out writing a lot more if it wasn't for the internet like i used to before it came about with it's popularity...

 

FUCK.

 

Peace.

true

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest catwash

as I've said before, the net's ok for hooking up woth people you may not usually hook up with but all in all I think the net is killing graffiti. Look at this site for example (and also look at cheerleaders post in the Plastic Piz thread, a good view on it all) - a shitload of toys with absolutely no fucking idea about graffitti (I mean proper graffiti, actually going out and painting rather than posting throwups on paper every night) who, because they spend hour after lonely hour locked into 12oz, think they know everything there is to know and consider themselves down with the culture. All this by barely lifting an ink stanied hand! I mean, get the fuck off the pc and go out and get dirty.

 

fuck the internet, though it gives me something to look at while I'm at work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest SE4_2002
Originally posted by catwash

as I've said before, the net's ok for hooking up woth people you may not usually hook up with but all in all I think the net is killing graffiti. Look at this site for example (and also look at cheerleaders post in the Plastic Piz thread, a good view on it all) - a shitload of toys with absolutely no fucking idea about graffitti (I mean proper graffiti, actually going out and painting rather than posting throwups on paper every night) who, because they spend hour after lonely hour locked into 12oz, think they know everything there is to know and consider themselves down with the culture. All this by barely lifting an ink stanied hand! I mean, get the fuck off the pc and go out and get dirty.

 

fuck the internet, though it gives me something to look at while I'm at work.

 

Agree totally mate, but as you said "gives me something to look at while i`m at work"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest duh-rye-won

go with the flow or get chopped in half

 

the world is getting smaller. take the bad with the good. people in oklahama rocking classic nyc styles does strike a nerve for me. but i really appreciate being able to see threads like sluts in china with tags on their tits and stuff. technology is a double edged sword. go with the flow or get chopped in half.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah,i guess the internet is good for discovering people with dope styles but then again when you see so much diffrent shit,somebody is gonna jock something like the oklahoma example ^^^^ just said.its also nice to see graff in different places.does graff even exist in alaska,or north dakota???i can honestly say i never seen some.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yeah there is graff is North Dakota. I know a kid who lived there and he had some flicks. Wack but it was there you know? They were trying.

 

Personally I love the fucking internet. It's like having a library in my living room. Just be careful what you say and to who and everything will be fine I'm sure. As far as toys coming on the net and biting or posting their own flicks etc.... Who cares? They'll go bite some shit they see on a wall or a freight if not from here. Posting your own shit I have no problem with at all. Some people say they don't care if people see what they're doing but I think if that was the case they'd paint in their backyard or basement.. If I felt like putting up my own shit what's wrong with that? Blah blah blah... And the kids who see shit on the net and think they're going to be a badass and tag will either get busted, quit, get good or all of the above in no particular order. You have to take the good with that bad. that's life you know? Some of you are so unrealistic... The internet is a fucking tool like a hammer. I can use it to build me a house or to smash all your windows. Get it? Use it right fuckwads.

Why do people like to whine so much?????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by WITS

The internet is a fucking tool like a hammer. I can use it to build me a house or to smash all your windows.

 

true,true.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×