Girls with Short Hair

SuburbianBrat

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

All Weather Haircut

It's a lot of hassle for girls to take care of long hair when they are doing something like camping, hopping, sports, etc. It seems to me that a wash-it-and-brush-it-out haircut would be a helluva lot more practical. That said, the only woman I ever tramped and trainhopped with (my late ex-wife) had beautiful red hair down almost to her butt. She wore it in a long braid or pigtails 90% of the time, and often wore a girl's hat, kind of like a boonie hat, only in a pastel blue-green color (she had red hair, so she wore a lot of green colors.) She hated having dirty hair, so the first order of business after we got to civilization was finding a place to clean up, shower and where she could wash her hair. Like I said, it was kind of a hassle.

Her long hair attracted a lot of male assholes, too, which meant that periodically I got into an altercation with some dickweed who wanted to hit on my old lady. A couple of times I got into pushing or shoving matches with people, but it usually ended with me cussing the guy out and him threatening to fix me "next time I see you." Which meant "never." A lot of fucked-up men have extremely poor boundaries and absolutely no common sense.

Guest got tha feva

I beg to differ. I've had short hair, long hair, and everything in between and I gotta say long hair is easier upkeep. When I had short hair I had to put mouse in it for body, blow dry all the cow-licks out, pomade the ends to give it that spikey finish.. If I just jumped out of a swimming pool and let it air dry it'd be so flat and boring I'd look like a 10 year old boy. Now my hair is long and layered. So I can jump out of the shower and put it in a pony tail or a french twist clip.. I can wear beanies or hats and it looks good as opposed to before when it would hide all my hair and I'd look like a chemo patient. SHort hair is cute on the right girls (i.e. devilush), but then again I see a lot of girls with short hair who can't pull it off because their butt is too big or their shoulders are too broad. necks too short, etc. but cute little emo girls with glasses could rock any do and make it look cute. really the spock thing would be hideous on anyone that didn't have the body of a 12 year old.

Guest Stapler

A girl with about shoulder length hair and it up in a bun type japanese kimono hair style. Those girlsmake me droooooool.

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

As long as they're not bald I couldn't really give a shit.....

That and 4 limbs does it for me everytime.

I'm with Zack and Drinkie....short black (or brown) hair and glasses. If only these women knew the effect they have on me....I'd be in serious trouble.

asian women...nah, not down with them at all. I tend to prefer hispanic or french. I know she has long hair, but Sophie Marceau is down right spankable.

Archived