futura

dahighlifdhl

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

people

alright... 30 years ago there were like 10 writers. now the list of writers is so big it would be hard for them to keep up with who stops.. whos starting etc... i think there will be too many people to keep record of and its all go nuts.... maybe im just optimistic :confused:

morning thoughts......

morning thoughts

who cares?

time's wasted when you think too much about who's who, doing what with who, and if they are beginning, starting, stpping, lost found blahblahBLAHblah...

who really cares?

---

maybe I'm just being pessimistic..:loopy:

Milhouse:

"also, you should win things buy watching"

lol! i dunno, but reading some of the responses to this thread reminded me of that episode...

"you kids don't know what you want cause your stupid! that's why you're still kids, you're stupid!"

Man the future of graffiti is going to be the shit. I'm writing a book about the very subject right now. But it's more of a story than actual fact. Look for it in stores some day, i'll tell you when it's done.

oholy shit, kid..

Man the future of graffiti is going to be the shit. I'm writing a book about the very subject right now. But it's more of a story than actual fact. Look for it in stores some day, i'll tell you when it's done.

just go paint:loopy:

Archived