Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
egnog

NY smashed by a foreigner.

I couldn't be fucked to post up every flic I have of Oclock tags in NY as the page would go on forever. If all you suckers think getting more than one tag up on single door is smashing a city then I pity you all. If you walk around a city for a few days and constantly see the same name everywhere, then that, in my twisted english opinion, is having somewhere smacked hard.

Sixteen, Vandalicious & Aerosol Junkie obviously know what I mean. As for O.G.LOCO,

my egg nog is made of pigment and butane, with a fat cap as a garnish.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

well, angry ones, i think the majority of complaints here are with the choice of the title of the topic. oclock is definitely hot soup, and everyone pretty much knows that. to show one of his tags on one door in new york of course does not do him or the title any justice. maybe a different spot would have saved a bunch of bickering...

but what do i know.

word to allah.

qui se ressemble, s'assemble.

Guest *CtotheZ*

When you guys say he has nyc smashed are you refering to just manhatten? Because i roll through bklyn and queens daily and havnt seen any oclock tags up? I have only seen him do his thing in manhatten. Maybe my area is to "THUGGED" out for him. WEll real respect to all the artist who go anywhere with no fear from the small guys to the big keep wrecking shit. "Ow by the way miss 17 even killed my area so i guess i can say she kills shit harder then him!

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by sixteenvandals:

fuck you toys. the reason he got busted is cause the cops had nothing better to do than follow a french guy around ALL DAY LONG. maybe if you bitches were out wrecking like OCLOCK the cops would have been pre occupied. you little boro hanging bitches dont leave your block anyways. so keep running your fuckin faces about who's who. you need to stop half stepping and dont dog the hardcore cause they got scraped by the law.... fuck all y'all.

True words as usual from mr.16

Guest onebadmotherfucker

why the fuck is this such an important topic, is this a graffiti post board or "inside the actors studio"?

oclock got some shit in queens as well, but the majority is in def. in manhatten. he did his thing here and ive seen it first hand in paris as well years ago.

Originally posted by eyeDecntUn2U:

so eye guess if u went all city it would be 2 telephone booths, a door and 1 subway car? hello mic fly

Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!

O'CLOCK...NO VIDEO TAPING IN NYC SUBWAYS NEXT ROUND .. YA WONT GET BAGGED. !. OH YEAH O'CLOCK RUNS THROUGH THE WHOLE FLICK KISS OF THE DRAGON IN PARIS .!