So i just went to a koncert

Guest seno.oner

Man, just because rap cam along doesn't mean that music has gone down hill. The shit you're talking about is a bunch of faggy white boys trying to incorporate rap into rock music. There's tons of great music out there, just coz MTV doesn't play it doesn';t mean it doesn't exist.....

Fuck, kids today......:rolleyes:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dont feel bad...

we all had our moments. ive seen korn twice in concert. i enjoyed it when i went....but looking back it wasnt all that worth it. but i saw them with staind before they got real popular...that was a kick ass show. and then there was that summer sanitarium tour thing with system of a down powerman 5000 kid rock and metallica. that was a crazy nite. HEY LOOK!!! THIS IS MY 100TH POST...YEAH!!! woo hoo....ok ive had my 5 seconds of fame.

Guest wintersouls
seno ok 1. fuck you you fuckin newb. i said i went b/c they were FREE. im not gonna turn down free tickets to band i once liked. 2. i even said that i stopped listening to them and started listening to band with more talent and better guitarists (ex : allman brothers, grateful dead) fuck the majority of you who didnt read past the first line and just started talking shit without having known that they were free tickets, that i waited for they guy to come get me (not that i expected to get in on my own in the first place), and that i dont even listen to them anymore.

your on the right track to my cock sir!:) :)

http://enterprise.aacc.cc.md.us/~chris/pictures/mom.jpg'>

"Honey, there is a whole world of music out there. Look beyond the MTV and BET and VH1 and you will discover a BIGGER world full of a WHOLE LOT MORE music and MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of other genres that the mainstream has NEVER EVEN CAME CLOSE hearing about. There is a whole other world of music out there. Once you find it, keep it sacred and dont treat it like the mainstream music. Keep your smiles. TYPE in CAPS LOCK every few words TOO, so when YOU READ the sentence, it SEEMS to sound MORE funnier."

mainstream rock man!!! yeah!!! i put my fingers in the devil thing man yeah!!! puddle of mud?....i dont even wanna go there...fucking

puddle of SHIT. even if they were free ticktes....fuck, id sell them to some 4th graders that couldnt read..they watch mtv's trl, right?

go to a real fucking hardcore show and see real dancing in the pits.

fuck mainstream.

anyway.....fuck, nevermind, whatever.

Guest seno.oner

read please before responding. i dont even listen to hardcore, i went to the concert because i listened to them when i was YOUNGER.

Archived