HOLIDAYS...FINALLY!!

Abracadabra

well, as of 5:30pm today i'll be on holidays. i haven't had time off since xmas and i'm stoked. this time next week i'll be in copehnagen or malmo (depends how drunk i am) hanging out with international superstar writers (europe's the man) drinking loads of alcoholic beverages, and perving at the multitudes of beautiful women in scandanavia (as long as my wife don't catch me!). and if i have money left over (which i hope i will) i'll be off to SF and LA later in the year (yay!)

anyone else got plans to travel in the near future?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ilikeskulls.

that sounds rad.traveling is the greatest. i think i'm gonna go up north later on this summer and see some old friends and maybe go into canada.nothing too exciting really i guess.but i may get to go on tour with my friends band and they're doing a whole us tour dealy so that could be better.i'll see how the tables turn i guess.

Guest sneak

ive just done sum major exams, and i too at the end of the day at my work exp...about 3pm, will also be on holiday. for 3 months. suck on that

Guest sneak

that mockney twat actually came to the store i work in and is actually ok. i got him to buy me a pack of fags. said id spent all my money on his cook book and needed fags. worked like a treat....mwahahahaha

plus i get a 10% discount on everything in the shop...food, alcohol, fags, cds, videoa, domestic products

Archived