PDX STEEZ FO SHEEZ

fade_deuce

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Mr.C-Walk

nah dude im telling you my older sisters friends brother used to bang one of those dudes lil sister back in the day and there all from alaska.....

and he said he never even heard of you.....

Uh huh, thats why I've gone painting with zroe in portland and kicked it with kaera and dreos as were all from forgotten dialect. Stop talking out your ass, it makes your breath smell like shit. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by OneMore-AOM

Uh huh, thats why I've gone painting with zroe in portland and kicked it with kaera and dreos as were all from forgotten dialect. Stop talking out your ass, it makes your breath smell like shit. :rolleyes:

how much name dropping you gonna do?....quit arguing with me and change your fucking log in name cuz since you keep saying kaera your not to much in the picture there body...i will tell you this nobody from aom lives in seattle....so why dont you get off the fucking jock you clown!

Originally posted by Mr.C-Walk

how much name dropping you gonna do?....quit arguing with me and change your fucking log in name cuz since you keep saying kaera your not to much in the picture there body...i will tell you this nobody from aom lives in seattle....so why dont you get off the fucking jock you clown!

I'm done wasting my time with you. "not to much in the picture there body"? what the fuck does that mean? If you have shit to say, say it straight out to my email and quit hiding behind a screen name, I'm tired of playing corny internet games. :rolleyes:

Guest NameDroppah'
Originally posted by tEkRoCkS

damn fool post some DFM!:D

Yeeeaaah! Drunk Funk Moshers kill shit. Say word. :king: :king: :king:

• 4 months later...

first of all, how could anyone write sasquatch while bigfoot has so much fame and is so original. second of all i just have to say that i hate it when people use the word "bomb", as a noun. when the fuck did that start? maybe i'm old or something, but to me "bomb" is a verb, and thats it. is anybody with me or do i have to serve you all?

• 1 month later...

Archived