BIPOLAR? YES. NO. ?????? POPGUNWAR JOURNAL...06-20-02

JoeyLawrence

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I used to drink a ton of soda until i started saving all the waterbottles that were laying around. Now I just keep refilling them and let them chill in the fridge. And when your lazy, and just wanna pick up a coke...bam, there's a nice healthy bottle of water, cool, refreshing and with a sport top! I haven't drank a soda outside of a restraunt for months now and i don't even notice it.

matthewthenextmarthastuartthirteen.

Guest professor poopatronic

you need to post this kind of shit for a living. it's fucking hilarious.

"I gotta start bleaching my teeth and Im honestly considering getting some molars removed so I have a more defined jaw for my modeling."

hahaha you're so fuckin' gay dude. i love it. in fact i might evwn be a little jealous. i need to work on my gayness but i'm too jaded and unhappy to be truly "gay". when i read your little rants i get a picture of you prancing around your room, giggling and practicing balet moves while managing to type at the same time.

by the way, i wasn't offended by your little blurb about marijuana. i'm pretty much impossible to offend at this point. think of all the other stupid shit you say when you're around me. perpetuationg a shitty stereotype about a wussy drug certainly doesn't cross the (nonexistant) line

JIGABOO

brrrrrrrrrro you know the steez....ELVIS is the movie ticket to see kirsten dunst nipples and toby mcguire (the real upside was james franco that kid is the best in a non gay way. tee hee) i sorta look like him anyways. my hair and defined jaw.

haha professor whatup man tonight was sickmode listenin to some johnny rebel drivin around town havin elvis with us really helped nawmahsayin. anyways its totally cool if you picture me prancing, when in reality i am actually rockin out on the ab roller and doin all sortsa wierd stomache crunches so i can have the killer abs and a deep voice like vin diesel. right now im drinking sprite chilling in my abercrombie lounge wear and listening to the amps. god bless america.

im working on several projects currently.

DATERAPE is the first in production and it focuses on the psuedoprep fauxfraternity lifestyle.

my old zine, FROZEN FINGER is completely sold out and out of print. Apes got the last copy. So if youre buddies with mr fcr, ask to borrow his copy.

I am also working on my abolish rapmusic campaign which is taking longer than i thought.

ill keep you all posted. not like anyone even cares or anything.

but my modeling career comes first, and right now im trying to hook up with IMG models outta NYC and if anyone knows, they are the #1 modeling agency in the country right now. So HA.

I gotta get my damn 6pack!!!!!!

Archived