How was your weekend?

Guest deadlydnut

You see though I just want her to be happy, im ealous of fuck but I wouldnt hurt him, because that would just make our chances of getting back together worse, but shit if he does something bad to her, or breaks up with her in a bastard way, I will break his knees and torture the fucker....whats even worse now is she just considers me a freind, which means she always shares how great it is with her boy, I just want to say I dont fucking care about him and I want to break his skull open.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

friday- worked till midnight came home, made a few calls, went to sleep.

saturday- served my community. came home, sat on computer, went with my sisters friend to rent oceans 11, watched that, passed out.

today-slept a bit, served the community a bit more. went out had drinks with the dad and played golden tee 2002 and played pool. came home, tried to arrange travel plans.

i hate when it rains friday saturday and sunday and clears up for monday reminding me how much i dont want to be working at night.

Friday - up at 4 to go watch the England game.........drunk by 4:30......rest of day a blur....

Saturday - Woke up with a rough combination of a hangover and a bad cold. A cold in fucking June. Spent the day on the couch, watching the World Cup, sneezing and coughing and then groaning because it hurts when I sneeze and cough...

Sunday - Again spent most of the day wrapped in a blanket, sitting on the couch, watching the World Cup games. God I hate my life......

:(

friday - got flaked on, made new plans, got flaked on again, stayed home, went to sleep early, got depressed about a guy

sat- went to some "huge" party that i knew would be lame cuz i hate parties . my whole damn skool was there..just went to smoke..smoke drank...havent done that in a long time.

sun- was going to visit a friend, left my blackbook on top of the car, didnt realize till later, im a moron, shitty..

fuck weekends .... rape them in fact...

Archived