No disrespect to Korea but did they have to play the fifa cup there????

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

Man, i hate that crap...Live matches start at 9:30-12:30-2:30 in the morning...and i cant see none, then some stupid son of a bitch on the street, radio, tv whispers the final score totally destroying my late night-beer match...shit, gotta hate that

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

all i know is i think im turning into a vampire trying to watch all the matches at odd hours of the night so i dont get that ruined dissapointed feeling when i hear/see the score the next day..yes it sucks...agreed

The key is to tape the ones you can't watch live and watch them in order, so you don't catch the other scores. And if someone tells you, you are officially allowed to beat them to a bloody pulp.....

This shit is catching up with me though, I'm running on 3 hours of sleep today.....still, it was worth it to see England kick some ass:D

Guest THEdude

I feel what you're saying

but in a way its kinda exciting staying up late, yeah

also you can catch the reruns on telefutura

but there's nothing like watching it live.

man when I was little I was a soccer freak now I'm gaining weight and my asthma doesn't help.

and my chick broke up with me and her birthday is coming up and I wanted to give her a bad ass present.

what the?

I'm just frustrated, shit ARGENTINA lost, son of a bitch!!!!!!

:mad:

shit

fuck

ahhhhhhhhhh

sorry guys, just ignore this.

Archived