yeah

take a pic of the cd rom drive

it was pretty cool two

cause it was like right next to the door upfront

many would see it

Guest deadlydnut

I hope you dont write vans....

Guest 87centHitMan

That's just a waste of time & paint. That's why it's good to stay away from really commercial shit like that. They'll buff it instantly, and they'll probably call the cops and all that shit, then they'll start lurking around trying to nab someone doing it later. Those huge blank walls look so enticing, but it's really not a good idea.

i went for a drive in the back of a kmart once and saw an amazing piece...i think some guy kben did it...but usually behind the big stores, theres some stuff that you could take your time on. its not like alot of people are going to see it, it does sound toy, but theres some stuff back there...

or maybe not.

Guest Ser3adc

^^^word...i peiced behind a kmart a little while back...it lasted about a week=waist of paint and time=nobody saw it.

fuck NOT hitting 'commercial' spots, that's who deserves the graffiti... starbucks, mcdonald's, wal-mart, taco bell, etc, all taking over your neighborhood sometime soon... you decide where you take your culture. steal this post!!!;)

Originally posted by fatcopone

fuck NOT hitting 'commercial' spots, that's who deserves the graffiti... starbucks, mcdonald's, wal-mart, taco bell, etc, all taking over your neighborhood sometime soon... you decide where you take your culture. steal this post!!!;)

etch. this is the one thing I think etch is custom made for. I dont like it, but if its already descended on your scene start going after the chains...

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by sensnsa

fuck corp. america..

next time hit the fuckin doors

:rolleyes: