LOOK,WE CAN DO FR8'S AS WELL AND BETTER!

IVO AKM KILLERZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest young republican

...all those styles are direct bites of shit new york has been coming out with for years....it isnt bad stuff but the title needs adjusting mate....

[This message has been edited by young republican (edited 07-30-2001).]

If you're posting this much to get people to like you, then you should realize that its getting more people to hate you. (because of your posts many many people label you as "toy as fuck" in the back of their head so if they actually DO ever see your shit in person they will disreguard it)

Personally I don't think your shit is all that bad. I just find it anoying that you post so much of it. Keep writing, but please stop posting...

Peace

Anoy1.

to tell the truth, i've never even seen one of ivo's pieces yet because your threads take so goddamn long to load. maybe you should shrink your file sizes or post less pics in one thread or something. o well, i'll check it out when i'm somwhere with a t1 line or something.

Guest young republican
Originally posted by IVO AKM KILLERZ:

all those styles are direct bites of shit new york has been coming out with for years....

FUCK I HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH STRAIGHT LETTER BLOCK STYLE OUT OF NYC EVER YOU TOY! YOU ARE

A TOY AND A FAGGOT AS WELL.....

you are a fucking sprig of parsley you little joey fucker, and you come on here enough to know that most of those styles ARE bites, and the ones that arent suck....

Guest freddy kreuger

yo man, i cant take this shit anymore...i'd been quiet until now, but you're just too fucking annoying...

you come on here and talk shit calling everyone a toy who doesnt like your weak styles, and you randomly diss people in other threads for no reason...who's the fucking toy buddy?...i think it's you.

take a fucking hike and grow the fuck up.

Originally posted by freddy kreuger:

yo man, i cant take this shit anymore...i'd been quiet until now, but you're just too fucking annoying...

you come on here and talk shit calling everyone a toy who doesnt like your weak styles, and you randomly diss people in other threads for no reason...who's the fucking toy buddy?...i think it's you.

take a fucking hike and grow the fuck up.

lets see mr freddy krudger?

a.i randomly diss people in other threads?

WELL LOOK WHO'S RANDOMLY DISSING ME DICKHEAD!

b.you think i'm the toy? show me your pieces

you tryhard,get a real name instead of hiding

behind 'freddy krudger'..

I DO ABOUT 3-4 PIECES EVERY WEEK SO I'M

GETTING UP..........

------------------

ivo akmob!!

we be da infamous...

ivo-pkham2solo.JPG

Originally posted by IVO AKM KILLERZ:

lets see mr freddy krudger?

a.i randomly diss people in other threads?

WELL LOOK WHO'S RANDOMLY DISSING ME DICKHEAD!

b.you think i'm the toy? show me your pieces

you tryhard,get a real name instead of hiding

behind 'freddy krudger'..

I DO ABOUT 3-4 PIECES EVERY WEEK SO I'M

GETTING UP..........

listen i had some respect for you because of the cleans that you've been posting but slow your roll. you're all up in here with your bigdog balls out and it's not like that.

there's hundreds of banging writers on this board and you're really coming off as a complete goof with this rugged - yo, i crush shit.

i think if you layed back and relaxed a bit you wouldn't be confronted with all this hostility from some many angles.

what's the fucking point of coming on here if you're just gonna get hated on because you flip out at the drop of the hat?

Guest freddy kreuger

i am not randomly dissing you, i am dissing you specificly for your shitty attitude. i also think your style is for the birds, but hey, that's just my oppinion...

i have the great pleasure of moderating this forum, and im pretty liberal about it, but your attitude has gotten out of hand...you behave like a fucking 12 year old toy...straight up. seeing that you act like this and you've been writing for as long as you say you have i'd be embarressed if i were you. and that's because of your attitude and your styles.

i dont care to get into what i write on the board because im not a fucking whore looking for easy fame like yourself...ive been through enough of this petty online smacktalk to have become apathetic to it all...meaning it's corny and i just don't give a fuck anymore...on the other hand, i do have dignity, so if you'd like to email me, i am more than happy to tell you what i write and email you some of my work. a link to my email is located directly under the site's logo on the main page of the bench forum.

if you keep up the disses and the rest of your childish bullshit, you will be asked to leave.

nothing personal ivo, but the fr8's i liked from that post were the ones done by other people.....some of thos styles are real fresh.....i usually dont like australia stuff, but some of those freights were dope

Guest cabin fever

damn

australian freights look weird

are there lines that go right through the middle of the country, or is it just sort of an around the coast deal?

id imagine there has to be some sort of shipping to and from mines in central australia, and trucks would seem prohibitively expensive

id like to see a line in the middle of the desert! that would be rad

nice post, trains [in any form, from any where] are pleasant.

Can't see them all but I like what I can see from the Aim down in the first post(the 1st is all I can see). I think they're pretty good, though not any better than the average frieght pieces from US, Canada or the few I've seen from Europe. Those Aussie trains are fucking weird looking!!

[This message has been edited by ZEN2--BIH (edited 07-30-2001).]

better than who dude.....did you paint these just to post on prophet so you could have another stupid thread running.....you need to stop pimping all your shit on here, why do you paint....i have never seen anyone post this much ever....pityful

Suckers.....I think some of you toys would be better of playing football or some shit. That might appeal to your competitive nature. Lay off the steroids. Since when is graff some kind of sport?

There's always someone better and crazier than you, so keep the ego in the closet, because we love making fools look retarded.

Originally posted by cabin fever:

damn

australian freights look weird

are there lines that go right through the middle of the country, or is it just sort of an around the coast deal?

id imagine there has to be some sort of shipping to and from mines in central australia, and trucks would seem prohibitively expensive

id like to see a line in the middle of the desert! that would be rad

nice post, trains [in any form, from any where] are pleasant.

THERE IS NO DESERT IN AUSTRALIA MATE,THESE FR8'S TRAVEL ABOUT 1500 KM OUT OF THE CITY AND SOMETIMES DONT COME BACK FOR A FEW MONTHS..

------------------

ivo akmob!!

we be da infamous...

ivo-pkham2solo.JPG

Archived