Graffamilia - Rocks crew???

eLiNkA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by DITDxCULT

Hey,..I'm going to try to act like my crew are bigger than they really are by talking about them on the internet even though no one has ever heard of us! Gee..what a swell idea.

First of all Buddy thats not my crew...Thiz Broad i talked to ..was talking big about theze cats and i myself have never heard of them...Which is why i was gunna prove my point by asking yall ....Get your shit atraight and dont asume wat you dont know..Pink Pussy Bitch.

Originally posted by eLiNkA

First of all Buddy thats not my crew...Thiz Broad i talked to ..was talking big about theze cats and i myself have never heard of them...Which is why i was gunna prove my point by asking yall ....Get your shit atraight and dont asume wat you dont know..Pink Pussy Bitch.

what's up with all the Z's? That's new. thiZ theZe... a novel approach to the english language.

don't bother to respond, because I already know what you're going to write... something along the lines of

"yo dawg, who carez howw i spel, dawgy dogg! i'm keeppeng it reel right here with my badd speeling, dawgy dogg doog, bling! wat u got 2 zae to dat! u guys wit ur speeling n grammer n shit, u foos act liek beein abel to spell and articoolaet will keep me from zucking dicks for crack muney or wurking at macdonnaldz!"

Guest duh-rye-won
Originally posted by mud_buddha

what's up with all the Z's? That's new. thiZ theZe... a novel approach to the english language.

don't bother to respond, because I already know what you're going to write... something along the lines of

"yo dawg, who carez howw i spel, dawgy dogg! i'm keeppeng it reel right here with my badd speeling, dawgy dogg doog, bling! wat u got 2 zae to dat! u guys wit ur speeling n grammer n shit, u foos act liek beein abel to spell and articoolaet will keep me from zucking dicks for crack muney or wurking at macdonnaldz!"

fo sheezy mah neezy! niggaz need to wreck o nize how i be bling'n n' shit, dawg!

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by eLiNkA

HAVE ANY OF YALL HEARD ABOUT THESE KATS???

I HEARD THEY ROCK TRAINS FROM HERE TO JERSEY????

WHO ARE THEY?

you are worthless.;)

bench = starting threads by posting flix. noy asking questions.

oinker.

;)

Originally posted by duh-rye-won

fo sheezy mah neezy! niggaz need to wreck o nize how i be bling'n n' shit, dawg!

niz ,not like that like this.....miz iz for riz aldiz smokin bliz unts with your ladiez cizunts....i put that on a bag of chipz

Archived