my war with mapo wc....dealing with racism

Guest willy.wonka

Guest NoamChomsky

That's pretty good man.I bombed the shit about cars too(I only travel by rickshaw).Most heads up at the MEPS got only 40's or 50's.My room mate up there only got a 30!What different jobs did they offer to you since you did well on the ASVAB?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Mapo, you're a tool. Getting out of the Army is NO accomplishment. Handling stress and handling the commitment you signed up for is an accomplishment.

and yes, YOU played the race card. You started a thread just to bitch about how you thought WW is a rascist when NOBODY else thought so. YOU decided to be personally offended by his comments on the internet, where we are all the same fucking color (invisible). YOU put ridiculous words in my mouth that I didn't even imply. "If sopmebody goes up to somebody on the street a nigger..." then that person is as big an asshole as you. WW didn't "come up shouting racial slurs", he simply called you a monkey and an ape, when he had no idea about, nor any intention to make reference to your race.

At least Boddice Ripper has some justification for being offended when people call each other 'gay'. YOU flew off the handle. YOU said 'nigger" and now you're trying to make it sound like I did.

Guest NoamChomsky

Did you only want a two year contract because you were'nt sure if the army would be your thing?My friend got a tatoo and smoked weed the day before he was supposed to ship,and they let him out of the contract.

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by mapo wc

Oh I see. So if someone sees a black person on the street and calls them a nigger, its perfectly ok, since he isnt technically calling all black people niggers, just that one black person? I didnt play the race card. He came up shooting racial slurs and I responded.

mapo you ignorant bastard, when he called you a monkey, he had no fucking idea what race you were. so that kills your whole argument.

in your example someone called a black person a nigger after seing what race he was. duh

:rolleyes:

Guest willy.wonka

that was harsh...but hey..its not my problem.

Originally posted by mapo wc

why do you think that you cant be a racist just because youre not 100% white? i dont give a fuck what color you are, if you call black people monkeys and apes then you are a fucking racist. and you, are a fucking racist.

and Im glad your father is dead. I wish I knew where he was so I could go shit on his grave. I hope youre next.

none of what you say makes any sense. Marlboro is completely right.

you make bullshit comments then backpeddle like a little bitch.

and I am being 100% serious when I say I would gladly meet up with you in real life. I have never made it a secret that I am now living in Gainesville, FL and attend Santa Fe Community College starting this Monday. I dont hide behind any computer screen. Ill meet you at the legal wall on 34th street if you want. Or you can just come straight to my house. We could have a few beers or something.

i live in a area where chinese people kick it with samoans,samoans kick it with filipinos,filipinos kick it with white people,white people kick it with vietnamese and the vienames kick it with black people...

we're all friends...you think i give a fuck about skin color?

how many times do i have to tell you?i call every human being on this planet,A BUNCH OF FUCKIN MONKEYS...all you see is that im some racist prick...you are blind.

and how dare you take my dads death and try to use it against me...like that kkk person told my mom.."just another dead gook to me." you assholes wear the same mask.

"your mom is a slutty black nigger bitch.....and thats just your mom...i dont wanna go off on the entire nigger network that is poisoning our world...."....is that what you wanna hear from me?

hate is such an easy thing to do....love is whats hard.

im dissapointed in you mapo....im not a racist.

sorry i said that about your mom.just showing you what its like to hear something from a monster deep within...you think i dont know what racism is?or what its capable of?to you racism is a cycle..etched into your mind to make you believe....you're still a slave,my nigga.

why do let yourself believe?instead of being a man.im not even mexican but i have been called a spick by some heehaw cowboy..i have been called whiteboy by some drunk black dude....these people dont even know me...you dont even know me.

what are you doing?

i really did think you were cool but after that..nah..to me thats no hope.

and how could you dumb enough to think i would cross my ocean fly over the US of A to meet you at some freewall in floridy?

these are my last words to you mapo...peace.

enough with your punkass already...stupid-ass idiot.."dumb monkey"

seriously in this day of age race is really silly in it self. dont get me wrong i think knowing our past is important but really race has nothing to do with it, we all get mixed and then what? well its seems like people need some thing to be touchy about and race is their excuse. and dissing a race is just to push someones buttons. really it comes down to people pushing and trying to show how they wont be pushed. im a little drunk so this may be not tooo clear but really i think people need to concentrate on losign this macho bullshit we all have. why do we need to prove anythign to anyone else? really do your own thing and stop fucking around shit!!!!!

Guest willy.wonka

yeah,im pretty drunk too,but i hope that everybody sees that this is a misunderstand between "me and mapo"....it was dead for a while but has resurfaced and after what mapo said,"i dont want any part of it anymore..." seems useless.....please either

close this thread or make another thread about racism.......

please let the bullshit die already....

Archived