LDS (Something a little different )

locationtwelve

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by oh, hello

the one that you mentioned was painted with emulsion, what exactly is emulsion? why would you want to paint with it?

Its paint that you would use a brush or roller for, stuff you paint the inside of your house with!

http://www.graffiti.org/dj/23-11-2001/large/8.jpg'>

now pieces like this i think are quite cool... but i hate the rest of it... props to them for getting up so much in such hard conditions but why do a piece like this...?

http://www.graffiti.org/dj/16-8-2001/large/hr.jpg'>

when i write i like to be able to look back at my piece and think 'wow that looks good'... i dunno its just not my cup of tea...

peace-

• 2 weeks later...
Guest imported_b0b

^^^ l 12, I think there was the French guys, but I don't think a photo of that came my way. Did it end up with you?

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by Jewish Task Force

I can name Americans that are painting trains and have panels running right now on a subway in Europe. If proof is needed I can send you flicks.

Not that I doubt you, but I'd love to see the flix. Please?

Guest imported_Europe

Some americans do get over in Europe, but alot of them just have good time drinking, smoking and chilling...

I can name Americans that are painting trains and have panels running right now on a subway in Europe. If proof is needed I can send you flicks.

Me too if needed, but i just would underline the fact those American have been probably bringed to paint from locals...or i'm wrong? I' ve personally seen and photographed american guys' panels on Milan subways...and i also know who bringed those guys...

What you want to say is some Ameriacn guys managed alone to do Subway hits in Europe? I don't know how is your situations... but i know well how is going in Europe systems...and i honestly doubt about this.

Not as a proof, but i'd like to see those panels you got... subwaynet@graffiti.net

Subwaynet

Originally posted by Europe

Some americans do get over in Europe, but alot of them just have good time drinking, smoking and chilling...

I've heard rumors of troublemakers from the land of ice with nothing but bad intentions heading in the direction of the red steel this summer...

Originally posted by Subwaynet

Me too if needed, but i just would underline the fact those American have been probably bringed to paint from locals...or i'm wrong? I' ve personally seen and photographed american guys' panels on Milan subways...and i also know who bringed those guys...

What you want to say is some Ameriacn guys managed alone to do Subway hits in Europe? I don't know how is your situations... but i know well how is going in Europe systems...and i honestly doubt about this.

Not as a proof, but i'd like to see those panels you got... subwaynet@graffiti.net

Subwaynet

I have to say that you put me in my place. You are right, the majority of Americans that paint trains in Europe were brought by locals.

But if the American were to stay for a longer amount of time it would end up that he is going out painting with his freinds. There is nothing wrong with that.

But if the American were to stay for a longer amount of time it would end up that he is going out painting with his freinds. There is nothing wrong with that.

Of course, i didn't say it's wrong...as you're stranger is normal someone guide you, as i think it wouldn't be easy to do it without the right knowledge about spots and all those moafuccka guards...

I just wrote cause it seemed me you would say that those americans you talk about can manage theirself a subway hit in Europe...in opposition with chilling and trowupping the city (that is good the same...)

...can i have those flix you talk about?

SN

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by OZEK

I've heard rumors of troublemakers from the land of ice with nothing but bad intentions heading in the direction of the red steel this summer...

The Icelandic vikings are chill guys, not troublemakers, but I hope some will get over properly this summer.

Originally posted by Europe

The Icelandic vikings are chill guys, not troublemakers, but I hope some will get over properly this summer.

Oh they will:D

I think we can expect a handsome bunch this year...and hopefully some painting will get done, that is if we escape Christiania:scramble:

Guest CRone

I like it. Original is a non original sort of way...

:) thumbs up to those LDS kids and all those courageous ass euorpean writers.

Archived