Puttin' da South in ya Mouth!

RedneckRmblr

• 3 months later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by blahblahblah

alright...now i KNOW i'm going to get shit for this but this is the way i see it and if anyone wants to show me some evidence other wise, i'm willing to listen and maybe change my opinion...it goes like this....

Met(er) or whatever you guys are calling him has been a)painting freights longer than Met TA b)done very little if any self promotion on a computer or magazines c)has been established for some time(92 at least) and continues to push and write.

oh and IHATEU...by saying he stole Met's "M", do you mean he really stole Muse's "M"?...

don't tell me i'm dickriding because i'm not...just saying how it is because Met TA obviously has lots more friends on here than Meter does.

FACTS:

1)GRAFFITI IS SELF PROMOTION!!!!!!!!

2)MET DOESN'T SEND OUT FLICKS TO MAGAZINES!!!!!!!

3)MET HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED LONGER....I HAVE A PIC. OF A MET BOMB FROM 87 ON STATEN ISLAND.

4)THIS WHOLE THING IS STUPID.

ANYONE WOULD BE PISSED TO FIND OUT SOMEONE ELSE IS WRITING THEIR NAME UNLESS LIKE ME, YOU PICK A NAME YOU KNOW THERE'S 500 OTHER PEOPLE THAT WRITE IT.:P

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: hot shitttttttttt

Originally posted by BIG T

whatever, makes no difference in my life how upset people get over stupid shit...

Getting mad over having the same name doesn't seem stupid to me. If someone is not willing to fight over their name, and don't take pride in what they do, they shouldn't even bother writing...

And for that whiz comment about fame being the name of the game... I agree, but I don't know why anybody would want to take credit for someone else's work. That's just lame.

Guest oldfaithful

Re: Re: Some Dumb YAnk butting into the South (again)

Originally posted by THEBLACKESTWHITEGUY

THEN WHY DONT HE JUST WRITE HIS NAME(METER) AND THE PROBLEM WOULD BE SOLVED .

i ment to quote this

Archived