][NINJAS][IN][PAJAMAS -=missions=-

REGULATOR

Guest NoamChomsky

Thanks for the lesson Reg,Whats up with the new screename?

IBNOAM<----The IB stands for Into Basil!!!

Yo DEE you a real "hentai onna desu"?My ninjas need to concentrate on their mad crazy slicing and flying skills so please wear repectable clothes so they are not distracted.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest -MOE LESTER-

actually tease its all about the ninjas in pajamas becuase we have dee and at the moment shes sporting sexy pajamas...so boo yah!!!:D :D

Guest -MOE LESTER-

that wouldnt be good becuase then dee would be hiding her beautiful hair!!!

moe lester scoring brownie points oner

Guest NoamChomsky

SF told me i'd throw ninja stars/All you have to change is everything you are/lalalala/dont let the beavers get me/

IIIIIBBBBBBBBBBBBNOAM<___The IB stands for Insouciant Beavers.

Guest NoamChomsky

What are you guys bringing to the Ninja barbecue?

Im bringing:

Funyons

Chex Mix(secret ninja recipe)

Wild Turkey

None of you junior ninjas should answer this,because you'll be cleaning the bathrooms while the Senior ninjas are partyin.

Guest NoamChomsky

Senior Ninjas:

Regulator

Noam

Swif

T.T Boy

Tease?(Did Reg put you down wth us?)

DEE

Eski

Tue Skinny

Yes,I promoted some of you.We need hella ninja manpower for our next mission.Reg,did i miss anybody,or should any one be promoted/demoted?

My trusty gang of samarais will defeat you're foolish ninja crew!

A coward dies a thousand deaths, but a samarai gets his guts cut out, and it's really cool!

Guest willy.wonka

hahahaha

what is that..."aloha force"

is it like the "aloha patrol", just opposite goals?

OSN

OAHU STREET NINJAS...full effect.

we eat turtle soup for breakfast.

Guest NoamChomsky

Ok,sneak im making you a junior ninja,but you will probaly be promoted quickly because we need a European chapter.Please anybody thats in NIP throw it up on your signature or location so everyone knows who's who.Ninja globalization like whoa!

Noam, NIP O.G.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

YES...and we can also have cock fights...WITH NUNS!!! holy shit this is gonna great man..bring some 40s, some blunts, and your best bean bag chair...tonights gonna rock......sorry for all you non-nip members...see what you miss out on?

statement issued to the leaders of the Ninjas In Pajamas:

good afternoon, i hope this message finds you all in good health.

the reason for this statement is to inform you that my crew, the LISEHDTHS (Long Island Straight Edge Hardcore Dance Team Hoody Squad)and its variant crew "the OneTimeCrew" would like to join you in your efforts because you seem to be devoted to many of the same causes as us.

1)funyons-this is important, i consume these on a basis that i call "regular" while many would call it "obsessive"

2)nuns-we abuse nuns.....and priests......more priests though as of late.

3)climbing shit and jumping on rooftops.

we've been in existence for over a year now, we have some 20 odd members who are all adept warriors in their own right, instilling fear and loathing into our mortal enemies who consist mainly of thugs, old people driving gold cars, yuppies, other enemies are people who cross us. they are killed by our murder syndicate. we have some ties to the mafia as well and they continue to provide us with weapons as we need them. however, our weapon of choice is the deadly "pineapple candle in a sock" it is for skilled warriors. it consists of a hard wax pineapple candle being placed in a sock with tacks....it is swung around and the pineapples sharp points and tacks combined with its weight can kill any foe. lately, we've been dipping them in gas and lighting them ablaze, the molten wax and flaming gas covering our enemies flesh sends them running. they never get far as our murder chief zach tends to chase them down with the ax handle chain whip.

some of our "normal" nightly activites include:

1) going down to the beach, a local spot for yuppy kids to go have sex in their parents suv's, and perform "black-ops" that consist of us infiltrating the area and attacking the car with our tremendously powerul boat flashlight that has 2million candle power and throwing raw hamburger meat on the car. we've also been known to pull up with 3 cars full of warriors and blast them with our brights, put on bane and have a hardcore breakdown around the car, scaring them into submission, when we rob them.

2) attempting to fight thugs, they never want to fight our tremendous crew.

3) destroying road cones and diners.

4) creating general mayhem. soaping fountains. things of the like.

5) we run LIMA (Long Island Manhunt Association) and have weekly sessions at the castle playground, a huge structure, that run from 12-4 in the morning. they are considered training for our infiltration of the deadly "montauk projects" (see my other post on the montauk projects for more info on this....) and our future infiltration of the abandoned insane asylum.

believe me when i say that it would be wise to have us as your allies on the east coast. whatever process you need to go about to do this is welcome whether it be making us assistant ninjas, ninja correspondants, ninjas....whatever you like. we'll be willing to extend the same offer to you making you part of the OneTimeCrew or something of the like. but do not cross us, we are ruthless in our ways and will not tolerate backstabbing, and the pandas have already tried to gain our support, but we come to you because your cause is noble. so choose wisely. Tyler out.

"is it true what they say?.....is mr. durden building an army?"

Guest blink_ATX

this shit gets stupid then it gets funny then stupid then... ah shit you get the point, right??? you people are wierd.

bye

Guest NoamChomsky

We will join.I recommend we both keep autonomy from each other.Basically,let us handle SF and our other areas of concentrated ninja power around the world,including but not limited to Eski in Oz,Sneak in UK,and TT in Canada.I also suggest we exchange one or two members a year to learn from each other.Kind of like an Exchange a Badass program.

Avram Noam Chomsky

Cambridge,Mass

good enough, im all for autonomy and whatnot.

members to send over....hmm...i'll have to ask the Notorious E about this one...we might send over corky or bonecrusher though...i'll have to post a full roster of our crew later.

oh yeah, we follow the prophecies of Mike strictly and to the number. he is our lord and saviour and he is our grand leader, we are only here to do his bidding. he is on hiatus though as of now, we cannot locate him or his huge quaff of hair. we believe him to be in the mountains somewhere communicating with nature and bringing back new teachings so that we may better learn to anger people and bring ourselves peace of mind.

how can you not have ninjas in a high concentrated area of ninja-osity like japan? shit son, we got troops over there for OneTimeCrew killing people on a daily basis. why? because we can. and they ride suzuki motorcycles. why suzuki? because the racing stripes make it fast.

Guest NoamChomsky

I thought it was assumed we had ninjas in Japan.While our world headquarters is in SF,we maintain an NIP branch in Osaka.I will get back to you on who we are exchanging.Since we are allies now,I would like to request a favor.I have word that the hated toy Locater has set up shop in NYC.Can you "clean" him.And of course we will take care of anything you need done in California.

NIP is hardcore.Wasurenaide kudasai!

Guest NoamChomsky

I was looking at fliks today of NYC,and I spied a Locater tag in the background.Hmm.Maybe someone will be killed by mistake but who cares?ANYONE that would rock the name "locater" should be liquidated.

Archived