baltimore

b/d

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Remember when the kids poured acid on the sliding board in middle river? well the kid that got burned by it when he slid down the next day and had to get extensive surgeries and skin graphs and 98rock and bucky lasek(his cousin) donated all that money... well thats in homies room.

2399_1037835785280_1207062076_30124594_2577_n.jpg

n1207062076_30124602_2551.jpg

nice

it is what it is fools grow the hell up, the kids just happy someone gave a shit about him, how'd you like to lose all the skin b/c it got burned off by acid from the back of your neck to your ankles, and fat boy you know who u are stop co signing his shit.. yall just jealous, JEALOUS, jealous and rude

i know the kid who poured the acid on the slide. he did it the night before who woulda thought it would stay there and burn someone the next day. no one would of ever known who it was but he turned himself in. kid was on suicide watch and took his punishment loike a man. did 3000 hrs communioty service in the burn unit. i

who the fuck pours acid on a slide? theres no point to pour acid any where. especially a fucking slide. honestly i dont know what most of these kids are thinking now a days. pouring acid on a slide is a no-brainer. and it doesnt matter if he took his hours like a man or whatever. hes a fucking retard.