baltimore

b/d

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

39759_142982729063636_100000557287481_307387_4286212_n.jpg 38657_142963665732209_100000557287481_307175_3295642_n.jpg 40089_142963712398871_100000557287481_307179_2983931_n.jpg 40089_142963709065538_100000557287481_307178_6794248_n.jpgthis is a dude that goes by the name crazee cracker he tats n sucks he claims all sorts of b.s. ...he roams baltimore, he also has a H.ouse I.n V.irginia, yea dats riight.this kid is a police snitch and a royal peice of shitt. and by the looks of it this dipshit in the orange let this fool paint his shit like that and likes it...

jus incase youd run into this dickhead he got me jammed up awhile aggo.

I feel like if you cant spell college correctly your point is invalid and you are now banned from calling anyone an idiot.

Well gee, what a witty comeback. Come on dick, I was typing fast and the O is right above the L, caling me out and trying refuting what I said with that is childish at best. But if thats an excuse to not use your brain fine, your just a child.

Well gee, what a witty comeback. Come on dick, I was typing fast and the O is right above the L, caling me out and trying refuting what I said with that is childish at best. But if thats an excuse to not use your brain fine, your just a child.

you are using the word your improperly as well.....

you're*

maybe you could step your brain up as well and get an education, before trying to sling random conspiracy stories on the net to me.

you are using the word your improperly as well.....

you're*

maybe you could step your brain up as well and get an education, before trying to sling random conspiracy stories on the net to me.

I still dont see the correlation between good grammar and listening to FACTS. Im not in fucking school you prick, so I dont care. But maybe you should go get an education and step up how well you comprehend things, cause obviously you cant watch a reletively short video and just LISTEN to what it has to say.

I still dont see the correlation between good grammar and listening to FACTS. Im not in fucking school you prick, so I dont care. But maybe you should go get an education and step up how well you comprehend things, cause obviously you cant watch a reletively short video and just LISTEN to what it has to say.

ha sure man, you keep watching youtube videos buying into EVERYTHING they say and i'll stick to learning via life experience.

*thumbs up*

NAH don't delete this thread... not at all. We repp a city called Baltimore, one of the hardest roun', proven time and time again, so get off your asses and go throw it up, we're all battling the same krupted system. I dunno why but I've been catching alot of you muther fuckers sleepin, well wait.... I take it back, SNORING! I had a mere power-nap, and now I'm going to show you how to rock.