baltimore

b/d

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
watch a video on yout tube called loose change.. its like 2 hours but well worth it.

i watched it 2 times back to back.

bush caused 9-11.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E3oIbO0AWE

and you didnt think anything was dumb about it?

anything that was put together by some 17 year old and imovie im not going to care that much for......at the same time, dont get me wrong our gov does some suspect shit, but 9/11 was a bit out of their scale.

and you didnt think anything was dumb about it?

anything that was put together by some 17 year old and imovie im not going to care that much for......at the same time, dont get me wrong our gov does some suspect shit, but 9/11 was a bit out of their scale.

No idiot it was out of scale for the terrorists who live in a cave in the middle east to put together. Just cause its put together by a cololege kid doesnt make any of the facts invalid. There are sooo many things wrong with the story of 9/11 that was told to us, use your own brain and think about it.

Watch this movie. It does a better job at breaking down everything thats wrong with 9/11.

No idiot it was out of scale for the terrorists who live in a cave in the middle east to put together. Just cause its put together by a cololege kid doesnt make any of the facts invalid. There are sooo many things wrong with the story of 9/11 that was told to us, use your own brain and think about it.

Watch this movie. It does a better job at breaking down everything thats wrong with 9/11.

I feel like if you cant spell college correctly your point is invalid and you are now banned from calling anyone an idiot.