baltimore

b/d

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hey Guys,

I am new to the forum here.. I grew up with some of the old skool writers in baltimore and wrote myself back in the day.

Myself and my Stepson recently got back into the Culture of Graf and it brought back alot of good memories for me (ok, stop the violin)

Reason I am here is we are starting work on a Graf documentary for Baltimore, alot of the stuff for Baltimore I never have seen in many of the Graf videos out there we will be doing it kind of as a Gorilla video It will be rough yet artistic we are working on a webpage etc.

We will be at the Wild Style Festival at Loads of Fun this weekend if anyone would like to talk to us, feel us out, etc..

We are looking to document the culture of graf in baltimore the history of it here in Baltimore, interviews with artists (Discretion / Anonymity assured for those who want it).

I do know some very well known writers in Baltimore still and have since Elementary school, so if you would like to talk about it let me know..

you can email me directly at dave.harlow@gmail.com put Graf Documentary in the title or Movie or something so I can see the filter and not think its spam..