baltimore

b/d

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Is it really that hard to just not post things that you yourself have done? In all reality there's probably less than one hundred people who look at this thread regularly, that's far less than the number of people who would regularly see your shit out in the open if it was in a hot spot. Respect to progressing one's style and getting up but the internet doesn't need to see that shit, do it in the streets and when it's worthwhile people will WANT to post it.

Is it really that hard to just not post things that you yourself have done? In all reality there's probably less than one hundred people who look at this thread regularly, that's far less than the number of people who would regularly see your shit out in the open if it was in a hot spot. Respect to progressing one's style and getting up but the internet doesn't need to see that shit, do it in the streets and when it's worthwhile people will WANT to post it.

That is completely understandable and I definitely agree to an extent (i.e., don't post every spot you hit or every fill you paint,) but it's almost impossible to get unflinching constructive criticism from your peers & other writers with more experience anywhere else but in this forum. Maybe a new thread needs to exist as an arena for exactly that. Maybe by doing that, the sanctity of this thread can be upheld and not suffer a degradation of its quality. New writers invariably use this thread to try and reach out to and meet other writers already established in the game only to get lambasted by some outspoken curmudgeon quick to point out how bad their style is and how much of a dumbass they are for not knowing the unwritten protocol of this thread. It's become a right of passage in this city to learn right here that "you suck until further notice" in no uncertain terms and harsh ass tones. While that definitely is a crucial fact all toys fresh out of the blister pack need to understand, it would be nice for us to have somewhere that we can courageously throw ourselves to the wolves without catching some shit for it.

all the piks are fuckin up his dial up... time is precious huh?

That is completely understandable and I definitely agree to an extent (i.e., don't post every spot you hit or every fill you paint,) but it's almost impossible to get unflinching constructive criticism from your peers & other writers with more experience anywhere else but in this forum. Maybe a new thread needs to exist as an arena for exactly that. Maybe by doing that, the sanctity of this thread can be upheld and not suffer a degradation of its quality. New writers invariably use this thread to try and reach out to and meet other writers already established in the game only to get lambasted by some outspoken curmudgeon quick to point out how bad their style is and how much of a dumbass they are for not knowing the unwritten protocol of this thread. It's become a right of passage in this city to learn right here that "you suck until further notice" in no uncertain terms and harsh ass tones. While that definitely is a crucial fact all toys fresh out of the blister pack need to understand, it would be nice for us to have somewhere that we can courageously throw ourselves to the wolves without catching some shit for it.

only problem wit tat is te fact tat u are putting yourself out tere,and if you are REALLY doing sit ten tat could be real bad as tis forum is also used by te government.best bet is to keep it old scool,like wen b4 tere were forums like tis and to get your critiques by word of mout were people are probably a lot more likely to be real and not just make some smart ass remarks.

yes...a certain key on my key board aint working

KNOW AND SCUM BE DOING TE DAMN TING

.__. .==========.

.(\\//). .-[ http://www.netetrader.com ===for you! ]

.(\\()//)./ '=========='

.----(\)\/(/)----.

| ///\\\ |

| ///||\\\ |

| //`||||`\\ |

| |||| |

| |||| |

| |||| |

| |||| |

| |||| |

| |||| |

'------====------'

welcometo: http://www.netetrader.com

The website wholesale for many kinds of fashion shoes, like the nike,jordan,prada,****, also including the jeans,shirts,bags,hat and the decorations. All the products are free shipping, and the the price is competitive, and also can accept the paypal payment.,after the payment, can ship within short time.

free shippingcompetitive priceany size availableaccept the paypal

===== http://www.netetrader.com =====

jordan shoes $32nike shox $32Christan Audigier bikini $23

Ed Hardy Bikini $23Smful short_t-shirt_woman $15ed hardy short_tank_woman $16Sandal $32christian loubo utin $80

Sunglass $15

COACH_Necklace $27handbag $33AF tank woman

$17puma slipper woman $30

only problem wit tat is te fact tat u are putting yourself out tere,and if you are REALLY doing sit ten tat could be real bad as tis forum is also used by te government.best bet is to keep it old scool,like wen b4 tere were forums like tis and to get your critiques by word of mout were people are probably a lot more likely to be real and not just make some smart ass remarks.

yes...a certain key on my key board aint working

KNOW AND SCUM BE DOING TE DAMN TING

Thank you Mr. Sung. That truly is is the most sensible bit of advice that I have ever received in this entire thread. Especially after the systematic paramilitary censorship of some Komrades in Arms'. I'm not sure if you got a chance to peep the link I posted earlier, but that thread was started...tongue firmly in cheek with the intent of creating a "Yo check out this rad shit I did in my cousin's podunk mountain cabin's suppsedly haunted basement on a slab of moldy drywall" Type shit. I am no doubt taking strides to do precisely as you have suggested...thus the subject and legal locale of the painting on the new thread... Threrein lies the message of the "Proving Ground's" inaugural post....I'm ghost. Interwebs are just way too creepy these days. :eek:

Thank you Mr. Sung. That truly is is the most sensible bit of advice that I have ever received in this entire thread. Especially after the systematic paramilitary censorship of some Komrades in Arms'. I'm not sure if you got a chance to peep the link I posted earlier, but that thread was started...tongue firmly in cheek with the intent of creating a "Yo check out this rad shit I did in my cousin's podunk mountain cabin's suppsedly haunted basement on a slab of moldy drywall" Type shit. I am no doubt taking strides to do precisely as you have suggested...thus the subject and legal locale of the painting on the new thread... Threrein lies the message of the "Proving Ground's" inaugural post....I'm ghost. Interwebs are just way too creepy these days. :eek:

This and your previous post make you sound pretentious. Either you looked up synonyms, added unnecessary verbiage, or think it's cool to talk above the general standard of an internet forum. But really, you sound like a pompous kid around the age of 17 trying to distinguish himself.

Well bust my ass and send me to detention for having a fucking vocabulary. I guess I should stop reading so much, then maybe I'll be dull and boring enough to sound so cool that I can be a salty ass hyper critical troll with all the answers. I'll be the self appointed authority on everything under the fucking sun, and then I'll get my rocks off by taking time out of my day just to act like an asshole to people.. Lighten up. I'm not about to dumb shit down just to match whatever you or anyone else considers the "standard" for internet forums. It's called English and this is how I fucking speak it. Deal. Dictionary.com is free if you're confused.