baltimore

b/d

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
oh yeah ,,,I heard,,,,,,,,,,,,eat my bumpy ,well pushed kok!!!!!!!!!!!! The onlt shit I see is my man eli,and some of yall,,but mnt is buggin out,,it must be nice when your parents got college mulla 4.u!!! ,bump everybody backin off alco now kuz he hit some kids up,(fair weather),even though that kat has always tangled with me as far as our races go,,,thats still my man,,,yo,,,,,this shit is fucken entertanment,,,,, bump all the heads that know ,,,know ,,know I will kut your punk ass face. btw,...I want some one to be a internet gangster,,,be the first muther fucker to wear the robe.I amung many more dont like the internets involvement in shit..Im not hard to find,,and you all know know who this is.graffiti turned into a jock sport,,,,,,I still go to family invovlements to the kids (10 plus) that some yall kids still m u late!!!!! shits bug... on the real...bump being ugly,bump being behind a curtain,,bump dbk,ksw,avk,pa.ummmmmmm ,,,kos. man,why did I forget your shit. your mom said bump me again!!! you know who I am,,,,dont respond,,deal with it,,and you know whow I am,,thats for anyone with feelings, test your luck and my stupidity, and my families !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I kant use a computer good,,so get your hits in here!! does all that pertain to you? hahahahahahaha

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .this dude is funny!