baltimore

b/d

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if cope is a snitch than why does ped ex keep bringing this cat around.............i heard he was charging 20 bucks to sign a can....thats some shit right there and i heard he wasnt signing much...big ups to shaken though getting that money remember what i told you son get that shit to the fullest.....now is the time...trust bmore if i had my own can i would give them shits away to yall signed or whatever....and i know its a few of yall wouldnt want it i know.......

its not important and i definately aint worried about either but was just curious why they keep bringing cope i mean i get it he has a name and history and all that but you wouldnt have a mob show and have sammy the bull there signing shit you know what im sayin...i dont know no big deal just a curious question...i like copes shit but if he snitchen than dam....

fuck pedx, making money off a culture they are not even a whisper in....bullshit. and to add, its fuckin sad this culture has turned

into kids paying for some writer to sign or do a throw up on a can of paint marketed for graffiti...i mean really no one sees the

irony in this for fuck sake. that is not what this game is about.............

• Like 1