baltimore

b/d

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
you guys wanna come over and watch the black and white tv at my hotel party, and drink some sprite.

this is ya third attempt to bait me in ok its your turn growll growl im old school im a ledgend your a toy fuck you no fuck you toy no fuck you car your washed up and so and so blah blah blah................ok pick a new name and we can do this all day it still will never change the fact im kar and your not.......over 5 yrs i been gone and niggas still know what time it is...niggaz know........................you trap and im dez that means my k's slay and lift ya head like pez bitch....i aint never scared to hide behind a fake name like you suckas do but like i said wait till we come through this year to film the movie and i start putting yall on blast..................................this shit is going to be classic the toy diaries interviews of toys face to face i will find ya trust the streets are watching right now.....when niggas think they can hide money talk and i got plenty of conversation....

keykarmode.jpg

niggas thats down know who and whats up with this flik 88 get ya wieght up ....a party thats how young minded you are thats right after dudes killed the glen burnie highway barriers with actual pieces 88.......................fase with the troops...is that dougie black in the backround cut out.....where is charlie one.......lol

ha you took the saying get your weight up a bit literal didnt you, with your marshmallow body frame.

Nice job, crushed the county before 9/11 and before security cameras were even in most business, could have easily done that in the day time back then. jesus someone might have called from their mobile phone, oh wait they couldnt, maybe they could page paged someone to call the cops.

cool story bro.

we will see what you say on film tuff guy with my fat ass right in ya grill ...its all cool till someone gets hurt.....and i know you know me and you playin a suckas role right now to try and get me going im done the film we about to make this year is going to be like bumfights only its toy fights...hope you ready i know i am........fuck the graf i come and settle shit with you bitches show you what its like to be in the room with a real nigga and how we do so yuck it up my list will get longer im sure friends or foe if you wanna go cans or hands this is what i do and why you even here bitch...................

woah there fattie, settle down with all your aggression. I am sorry nobody respects your pencil pushing, t-shirt making fat self for painting 20 pieces in 25 years. What I do find incredibly sad is that you continue to hang onto this like Al Bundy and his 7 touchdowns in one game.

POLK HIGH!

hold on to it ....its mine take it from me........and you just gave yourself away .......too funny ...you forget how sharp i am fuck the graf we past that now.....how many years did you goto kar high

nobody is safe i got dirt on mad niggas so anybody wanna get shit right betta holla at me and clear ya cobwebs and testify ya sins..............im surprised i have been able to run my mouth as much as i have with out being banned cuz yall dont like when i come on ya safe zone forum and exspose yall panties....karock bitch keep chasin my dick whores................