baltimore

b/d

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i remember that shit!!!! haha

yooooooooooooooooooo i remember that shit too !!!! that might be the realest thing on this thread.props to dealy stan.and erge has definetly bombed for a decade,one drunk outline dont mean shit.its longevity aswell.plus dealy stan u forgot u knocked the ear rings out her head too. TRUE STORY !!!

EvanWilliams. im not a young ass kid. idk who you are but ill fight anyone that wants to fight. Erge no disrespect but i never seen another throwup from you. thats the only one ive seen and it looked like shit. i get on her every few days and its the same bullshit. no one is ever going to meet up and fight everyone is all talk so everyone should just stfu stick to painting and stop bitching. At least AGRO was smart enough to delete his account of this bullshit.

what are you gonna do when i see you ways? your not gonna call me a clown to my face. i know that. whoever is giving you respect probably sucks as well or they are just being nice so they can get on one of those shitty legals. which are getting dogged. yall have no clue. rase your a nobody. your opinion matters to nobody. little fucking kid. why does that throwy you did while spot jocking me look like you were moving your hand 100 miles an hour? scared ass little boy? i think so. and why didnt you do it closer to the street instead of way in the back where noone can see it? scared little boy? i think so.

what are you gonna do when i see you ways? your not gonna call me a clown to my face. i know that. whoever is giving you respect probably sucks as well or they are just being nice so they can get on one of those shitty legals. which are getting dogged. yall have no clue. rase your a nobody. your opinion matters to nobody. little fucking kid. why does that throwy you did while spot jocking me look like you were moving your hand 100 miles an hour? scared ass little boy? i think so. and why didnt you do it closer to the street instead of way in the back where noone can see it? scared little boy? i think so.

yup. scared as shit. you said it perfect.