baltimore

b/d

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I heard your mom was sonning the shit out of you at pedx. If you need your mommy to buy you paint then you got no place talking to grown men such as ourselves. I can't wait for the next art show. I'm busting bottles on all you mouthy little fucks and running them pockets. That's right dripsy I'm coming for that allowance money dog.

>>>Lunch $... shhhhyte! you MIGHT get some independence card food stamps... waiting on the NEXT art show b/c that's the only time HIS mommy lets him out! prolly practicing > bottle swinging and sucker punches..... lunch $ ??? :rolleyes: and just remember ...ole' drippy dick ... you got no place talking to grown men that are interested in lunch $ and recycling soda cans.

pshh..like your opinion even matters. clown.

I got my respect from people who matter.

bottom line this site is wack and no one can argue with that. without this site no one would know erge or drips.

and in the grand scheme of graffiti none of us are shit!

TRUE FUCKING STORY!

:LAST POST:

ACTUALLY i seen erge bombin before i ever heard of 12oz. TRUE STORY. clown? really?

remember opinions are like assholes.....everybody has one.....and some just stink.....this forum is an awesome tool for us to share styles and info throughout our graffiti community......so lets not burn it up like a good spot gets after residual disrespect builds up.....we all live in glass houses in graffitiville.....