baltimore

b/d

Does anyone remember the footage of when Apes got bagged? Does anyone remember how he got hemmed up? I believe that there was talk of an officer being head of baltimore's vandal squad and that they where keeping an eye on the internet. I believe that was some evidence that was presented to the courts. So if there isn't a vandal skwad believe that there is someone watching. B_careful on this website, posting illegal shit, they can find you just by your post. IP addresses are the death of the interent bomber.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Does anyone remember the footage of when Apes got bagged? Does anyone remember how he got hemmed up? I believe that there was talk of an officer being head of baltimore's vandal squad and that they where keeping an eye on the internet. I believe that was some evidence that was presented to the courts. So if there isn't a vandal skwad believe that there is someone watching. B_careful on this website, posting illegal shit, they can find you just by your post. IP addresses are the death of the interent bomber.

In 2004 they consisted of two male and and one female officers, the internet investigation you speak ofwas done by a county cop and the info was then passed to the other districts investigating the same indivdual. because the city did not have the resources to investigate.

hence, our insufficient vandal squad. now our buff squad that is another story. WELCOME TO BUFFTIMORE

also APES had already previously been cought in some midwest state(i forget) so they already had his name on record..... i remeber them sayin that shit in the article, maybe this weekend i will dig up the article and scan it in....... speaking of apes does anyone have a flick of that circular storage tower off 83 him and ero raped.....i love how they found an apes costume in his car when they cought him, that would be the shit if he went painting in that... could you imagine seeing him doing that 28thstreet bridge in an apes costume...or a bilboard and just being an adverage person driving by... that shit would be great..

look the thing is it isn't a "Vandal Squad". Myself and others have talked to these people and they have participated in the arrests that have occurred past, going back over a decade, and very recently. QUOTE]

Did these arrests happen in raids? Did the police come to the persons house to get them and whatever evidence? Did these arrests happen in Baltimore City limits?