baltimore

b/d

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
go paint something slouch

I did more in the last week than you have done in your entire life.No surprise you wouldnt know since you never leave the safety of fells point/little italy.

I know you must feel like a bitch after I capped your weak shit and you have done nothing about it but run your big mouth on here again.

go drink some more nasty boh fatboy.

I did more in the last week than you have done in your entire life.No surprise you wouldnt know since you never leave the safety of fells point/little italy.

I know you must feel like a bitch after I capped your weak shit and you have done nothing about it but run your big mouth on here again.

go drink some more nasty boh fatboy.

hey at least i live in baltimore. you rep your mans whitetrash neighborhood. lets be honest

not even the folks that live there are proud of being from brooklyn(baltimore). but your retarded ass thinks it's fucking hood central I guess thats what happens when you come from the eastern shore

hey at least i live in baltimore. you rep your mans whitetrash neighborhood. lets be honest

not even the folks that live there are proud of being from brooklyn(baltimore). but your retarded ass thinks it's fucking hood central I guess thats what happens when you come from the eastern shore

Whats even funnier is you think fells point and little italy is hood.

I guess that what happens when you come from rich ass montgomery county.

You think your 'G' cuz you live in fells point.Wow your tuff.You dont even know baltimore.