Amsterdamned.

Harpo Marx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I THINK MENOS JUST WANT'S TO LIVE OUT HERE!

BUY A TICKET TO GET WHIPPED!

AND I JUST SIGNED A CONTRACT AT THE SCHIPOL AIRPORT TOADAY TOOO!

PLUS WHEN YOU COP PAINT OUT HERE, SOME ONE WILL BE CALLING ME TO LET ME KNOW!

ONLY ONE PLACE TO GO... I GOT IT CORNERED!

SO I'LL MAKE A TRIP TO SAVE YOU THAT!

just fuck it... he going to think that's my account tooo!

HE's buggin I guess I GOT NICE OVER THE YRS. CAUSE THEY DON'T MAKE PEOPLE LIKE THEY USE TO.....

MAD SPOILED OVER THERE!

MENOS IF YOU HAVEN'T LIVED IN C-74 95-2000 YOU AINT A NEW YORKER!

LMFAOO HERBBB YOUR PATHETIC YOUR ACTUALLY PROUD FOR SAYING IF YOU HAVENT LIVED IN C-74 95-00 YOU AINT A NEW YORKER?? DOOOFF YOU WITH EVERYTHING IN ISLANDD KIDD 1 MAIN HOUSE OF PAIN THEM BLOOD NIKKA HAD YOU DOING THE MEDICATION DANCE IN THEREE " DONT HURT ME BLOOD DONT HURT ME" I WAS RINGING BELLS IN THEREE

oh man oh man....if its evaner vs menoz...i know who is gonna win for sure...

lets put it this way evans was breaking faces and robbing niggas in 98 while menoz was still car hopping with free5 having that nigga do his shit for him...

i know evans and belive me however he may act a bit crazy with niggas in a fist fight evans will win in less then 10 seconds true story.

LOOK AT ANOTHERR GROUPIEE OVER HEREE WHY YOU SUCKINGG HIM FOR??? YOU HAVE HIS SHIT DOWN YOUR THROAT ALREADYYY GAWWDDD YOU PROBABLYY YOU KNOW THATT CAUSE HE BROKE YOUR FACEE AND ROBBED YOU IN 98 CMONN MANN EVANS DONT WANNA SEE ME WITH THE HANDS!!! THAT NIKKA IS A BABY FOOD ASS NIKKA IN THE FACEEEE!!!! COMEE THRU THE HOODD GAWWDD GET OUT FROM EUROPEE THATS WHY YOU WENT OVER THEREE TO BOMBB DOOFFF CAUSE YOU HAD NO MARKED TERRITORY OVER HERE AND ILL TAKE OUT YOUR WHOLE IOD CREW ME DOLI!!!! BROOKLYN FAGGETSSSS!!!

OKAY THIS SOUNDS LIKE REAL TALK!

YOUR NOT MENOS AND YOU PROLLY LEARNED AND KNOW THE DEAL!

MENOS NEEDS TO STAND IN HIS OWN SHIT THAT HE STARTED!

TALKING ABOUT I'M A JOCK WANTING TO PASS A CANVAS TO A HOMIE!

YOU ACTAULLY GOINIG TO SIGN FOR HIM ON THIS!

COME ON BRO I'M NOT ADDING NO ONE ELSE IN THIS UNLESS YOUR "MAP"!

LOOK AT ANOTHERR GROUPIEE OVER HEREE WHY YOU SUCKINGG HIM FOR??? YOU HAVE HIS SHIT DOWN YOUR THROAT ALREADYYY GAWWDDD YOU PROBABLYY YOU KNOW THATT CAUSE HE BROKE YOUR FACEE AND ROBBED YOU IN 98 CMONN MANN EVANS DONT WANNA SEE ME WITH THE HANDS!!! THAT NIKKA IS A BABY FOOD ASS NIKKA IN THE FACEEEE!!!! COMEE THRU THE HOODD GAWWDD GET OUT FROM EUROPEE THATS WHY YOU WENT OVER THEREE TO BOMBB DOOFFF CAUSE YOU HAD NO MARKED TERRITORY OVER HERE AND ILL TAKE OUT YOUR WHOLE IOD CREW ME DOLI!!!! BROOKLYN FAGGETSSSS!!!

Its very sad indeed how all graffiti guys play this gangster tough guy image. You started writing to escape the harsh reality of the streets and since when did you decide to act that gangster anyway? You see i know whats good...Evans knows whats good...matter a fact evans was that guy that was out of control on the street thats why he took up graff, not the other way around...

You should not insult people for no reason withot knowlege of whom they might be..in fact it does not matter because things are crazy as they are, shit is just out of control..

wake up!!!!!

YO, SAY NO MORE! THAT'S NOT MENOS, IT'S A BRONX CAT SUCKIN COPE! CHECK OUT THE DOUBLE KK'S IN SPEECH...FALL BACK THEY CAN KEEP THE TRHEAD BY TALKIN...I'LL CHECK BACK IN BECAUSE HE GOT NON-WRITERS TO HANDLE HIS SHIT!

IT'S FUNNY...BECAUSE HE WOULDN'T DO THE SAME FOR YOU IN RETURN....

DON'T HATE THE FACT'S...I'LL USE HIS WORD'S LOYALTY!

I THOUGHT HOOD RECONIZE HOOD!

NAAAH....IT SEEM'S THE HOOD PROTECTS LITTLE MISS RIDING HOOD FROM THE WOLVES THAT SLEEP!

YO MENOS HOLD YOUR PEEPS BACK THEY ABOUT START SHOOTIN

CAUSE YOU NOT KEEPIN REAL WITH YOUR SELF!

SHIT I'M STANDING ON MY OWN 2 NOT DRAGGIN NO ONE DOWN WITH ME!

YOU PROLLY GOT THE BIGGEST DUDE AFTER ME NOW DAM!

WHY

YOU WANT TO GIVE ME ANOTHER CANVAS! GO CRAZY FOR MONEY MAN!

IF YOU WAS A MAN THIS WOULD OF BEEN SETTLED THRU P.M BUT YOU WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND WHY THEY SHOULD TAKE YOUR CERTIFIED WORD WHO'S REAL!

IT'S A SMALL WOLRD YOU DON'T NEED TO PUT ANY ONE ON ME

THEY KNOW AND THEY FIND SHIT OUT FORSELF NOT THRU LIES MY MY SNITCH

YOU BROUGHT CALI DUDES STRAIGHT TO AN N.Y GENERAL'S CRIB THAT'S A NO

NO EVEN IF YOU CLAIM YOU GOT BEEF!

FAM HE'LL BRING JAKE TO YOUR HOUSE B! SAME SHIT...

LOL I WAS IN C-74 IN 92 WHEN SHIT WAS REAL BUT ANYWAYS ENUFF INTERTAINMENT HOLLA WHEN U GET OUT HERE TOY U GOT ALOT OF TIME ON YOUR HANDS U ONLY RESPONDED 10 TIMES HERB AFTER THIS U TALKING TO YOURSELF SOMETHING U DO ALOT OFF

Archived