ACE OF SPADES>>>>>>>>>

Guest o.g.sofa1

• 2 months later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yo,pisser..Who r u? Probably won't say so we won't go over your shit. But i'm sure Size and Stain or anybody but you and your "crew" plus the guy at 1 hour photo hut will never so see it so who cares right. Thats what makes it possible to get your little shine on online talkin about going over fresh writers who stay burning panels while u sit back green with envy. So keep goin over SBFREshness,we got our flics and we'll keep cranking 'em out. Plus they'll probably come back around and panels will be reposessed. Have a nice day.

And what do you know about the "game".Obviously not much.You won't even say what u write.You shook?O i guess its all good to talk about goin over people when you remain nameless.Your a stereotypical internet tuff guy. Why did u even come up on here to say your going over Size and Stain? Why not just keep your mouth shut and do your thing??People do fr8's hundreds of miles from were you are then you go over it real easy like because u know no one will ever know or see or be able to retaliate.great.Yeah u sure are ill. Its a shame that jelous new jacks like you gotta ruin the fr8 scene.Maybe u should post your fresh quality stuff so that everyone will know what u like and then we can all cater to your taste so you won't have to go over original writers doing there own thing. And what do u know about new mexico?how do u know they paint during the day??U jockin'? To bad we'll never see u face to face. Remain Anonymous piss mouth.:king: :cool:

WE KEEP SHIT REAL LIKE AMERICAN CHEESE. IF YOU LIKE TO GO OVER US YOU HAVE A HEAVY WORK LOAD AHEAD OF YOU. THERE IS ALWAYS TOYS LIKE YOU IN THIS "GAME", THAT IS WHAT MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND. KEEP HATING, IM GONNA KEEP PAINTING.....STEEL BOX FUNKSTERS...TERRIN UP METAL...

aight thank you...i rest my case...look at size's letters...god damn...and show size tns some respect and change your name...and stain..geez...that is screaming origionality..and you fuckers aint got no comeback that is worth a shit..cuz there is the evidece right there..pure shittttttttttttttttttttt...and im done lookin at this thread.

• 3 weeks later...

yo sofa: im always loving your posts, player...i just finished painting with FYCE ng this weekend, and so im gonna try and come out to AZ sometime soon hopefully.....ill try and holler atchya....fuck the haters..i cant even hear them.

Archived