Get your tuts out!

bodice_ripper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ive peirced my ear... once in 4th grade... with a staple at an auditorium get together thing i forget what their called. a school function or whatever. all this watery shit came out of my ear and onto my hands it was real gross. an when it passed through my skin it popped twice wierd huh? it was real loud. anyways i rocked a staple in my ear for the day an was to cool kid in elementary school

then i decided if i were to get a tatoo, it will be for a friend who got killed about a year an a half ago. this kid i grew up with he was my heart. i havent finished designin his tattoo, but i cant go get tattoos of "cool" pictures or shit that represents how hard i am or shit like that

giant designed a backpeice for me which is fuckin dope, the way he did the letters are symmetrical an shit, intriquite(sp?) an clean... yea its fuggin dope

other then the peirced ear or the memorial i let my scars speak for themselves. fuck tattoos, scars are where its at.

im gonna have two symmetrical scars, circles, above the ridge of my eyebrows from these screws. visable to those who look close, but not freakishly out there. its gonna look dope

Archived