Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
GWIZ1r

same names

Originally posted by High Priest

Or write somthing original. Like Boogerlessthecat.

This is so fuckin funny!!!

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i had my name for like six years before i found out there was another. i yapped how i was the one and only, and the dude hit my mail up. he's been writtin a little longer than me, but he is from canada. our styles are so different, no one would mistake one for the other. since then, we hit eachother up a lot and i look forward to seein his shit roll around. i get extra hyped. i always thought i'd battle anyone who tried to have the same name as me, but he was cool as hell, and made me happy to share a name with him. eventually, i'd like to rock an end to end with that cat...my point is, theres no use for beef if you got two professionals pushin the same name in a different style.

i doubt there's any other 'phism's considering i made it up and it doesnt' mean anything. unfortunately people who don't look long enough think it says 'phish' and that i'm some kinda damn hippie.

boogerlessthecat would be instant notoriety....you could be the invisibl skratch piklz of graf ;x

Same names are no worries as long as your original if your style is drastically different than the person with the same name just don't worry about it.

Ok well i havent been writing graf for that long but im decent.

i want to write KORE, but KORE7.

as i look on search ''Kore Graffiti'' i do get results of people with that name that look good.

but i havent really seen or heard about any Kores around tha Bay Area Besides LA. n shit.

like so on Flickr.

is their any advice i can get?

or what i should do maybe KORES7?

thank's that would b great.

honestly yeah..dont write kore.its pretty used up and unimaginative.

its hard to be really original with your name anymore.someone out there is already writing it probably so the best thing to do is pick a name you like and that your good at.as long as he or she isnt up in your area and isnt like world famous or anything then you should be good.dont write cope or saber or ghost or shock or same or some or sane or anything like that because trust when i say there is someone already rocking it and their much better than you haha.if you find out someone is writing your name in your town battle him.if he doesnt give it up then whoop his ass and blast all his shit until he folds.thats how i look at it.i tried to be cool with this one guy who wrote the same shit as me but it didnt work out and we ended up beefing for a while.