is this a good graffiti?

sixteenvandals

Originally posted by sixteenvandals:

i think what happened was he was planning to go to australia but woke up in europe after falling asleep on the wrong plane. he was dressed for the BUSH.

but australia is still not safe, its next on the list. summer 2002. the outback going to get hit...mark my words.

hit melbourne. everywhere else sucks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NIB JIB
Originally posted by LetsGoJockPose!:

shut the fuck up ... all of you "you look like your on a safari" .. i gues she should rock some adiadas .. and a hoodie and some baggy pants.. and then mayb strike a good bboy pose... that would be cool.. right? .. homos

Word is bond brother............

cleans in the daytime.....if only. as for those of you snapping on anybody making a "looks like your on safari" comment, lighten up. if he was rocking b-boy gear people would be saying " nice outfit, are you a FBA character?". People are just giving him a hard time...its got nothing to do with people upset that hes "not hiphop". shit....some people have no sense of humor....

and for the record, the train is dope, and so are the shorts...long live the pale hairy legs posse...

Guest painted black

some people try super hard not to be hiphop. but whatever. to each his own and i surely don't give a shit anyhow. grey, i like your work a lot but your attitude 'on the net' has always thrown everyone off. you're a real purist and that's definitely admirable.

• 8 months later...
Guest william

yard procedure

yo grey, summer 2002? I aint seen your shit, musta fallen asleep on the plain again. If you do come down, stay the fuck outta our yards. There are a few dodge yards that get thrown to toys and interrailers to shut them up, but you best stay outta the rest. Friendly advice MATE.:crazy:

Archived