Tight Shit

hukedup

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest focus

good post, except for that huge shit. is it just me or is the water in the bowl red? someone lost their ass virginity on that one.

and all this talk about biting is stupid. seriously, how did most of you get into writing, you probably saw something you liked and mimicked it, that or your friend wrote and you picked up some style off of him. everyone's got to start somewhere. biting a biter doesn't make anyone better or worse as they still bit. its nice to believe that we all have original styles but how many of us are truely on some "next level?" generally the people that are pushing new limits have been writing for a long time, but i think its fair to say they weren't always that way.

"progression rooted in fundamentals" - i don't remember who it was quoted from but i know one of my boys said it once and it couldn't be more true. please respond . . .

BUNCHA LETTERS WE ALREADY SEEN

I THINK IVE SEEN THESE SAME LETTERS FROM 30 DIFFERENT WRITERS, AND ITS NOT JUST KONG.........WHETHER ITS SIGH BITING GESO, OR KONG BITING REAS OR GHOST OR WHATEVER....IVE NEVER REALLY LIKED GHOSTS LETTERS IN THE FIRST PLACE........NOR SIGHS.....BITING IS STILL BITING....AND NOT "INFLUENCE, OR SAMPLING"....LETS LEAVE THE INFLUENCE TO THE DRUG DEALERS, AND THE SAMPLING TO THE MUSIC INDUSTRY....

BOTTOM LINE.....KONGS LETTERS=UGLY

AND IF ANYONE LIKES THOSE LETTERS ITS BECAUSE THEYRE TRENDY

THERES NO SUCH THING AS INFLUENCE OR SAMPLING........

ITS ALL BITING...BE OG

Re: BUNCHA LETTERS WE ALREADY SEEN

Originally posted by B52408

I THINK IVE SEEN THESE SAME LETTERS FROM 30 DIFFERENT WRITERS, AND ITS NOT JUST KONG.........WHETHER ITS SIGH BITING GESO, OR KONG BITING REAS OR GHOST OR WHATEVER....IVE NEVER REALLY LIKED GHOSTS LETTERS IN THE FIRST PLACE........NOR SIGHS.....BITING IS STILL BITING....AND NOT "INFLUENCE, OR SAMPLING"....LETS LEAVE THE INFLUENCE TO THE DRUG DEALERS, AND THE SAMPLING TO THE MUSIC INDUSTRY....

BOTTOM LINE.....KONGS LETTERS=UGLY

AND IF ANYONE LIKES THOSE LETTERS ITS BECAUSE THEYRE TRENDY

THERES NO SUCH THING AS INFLUENCE OR SAMPLING........

ITS ALL BITING...BE OG

woah there, all caps! This is the same guy who talked shit on bzee... some guys dont get it i guess.

Archived